Abeeway Micro Tracker V2
Small - Versatile - Precise
Keep track of your assets, valuables, improve safety and security, gather data to improve processes and efficiencies. Ideal tracking device for tracking objects, people, and animals.
Note: This package does not include LoRawan connectivity that is required for the functioning of the trackers. However, to integrate the tracker in your own application, the REST API driver converting binary payload to JSON is available as a standalone Docker image. The documentation of Abeeway Driver is attached in the attached documentation below
We recommend you buy the pre-configured package from ThingPark which includes connectivity, a set of trackers, and a LoRawan gateway, that you can find here.
Key features highlights :
Simple, powerful tracking in the palm of your hand
Assuming WiFi modes
Multiple geolocation technologies
- GPS: Precise outdoor position (10-18m)
- Low power GPS: Fast Time To First Fix in outdoor and daylight indoor conditions (10 seconds vs. 1 minute for regular GPS), precision 15-30m
- Wi-Fi: Position in an indoor and urban area, 20-50m precision
*Note: device provided with GPS only, delivered with payload decoder. WIFI and low power GPS are not available for one unit as it needs API access or compatible software. Please contact us for more information.
Adaptable behaviour through various operating modes
- Motion Tracking: Real-time position when motion is detected
- Permanent tracking: Regular interval real-time position
- Start/End motion tracking: Receive position messages during motion start and end events
- Tracking on demand: Obtain tracker position when needed (very low power operating mode)
- Activity tracking: Monitor activity rate with embedded sensors
- Firmware upgradable with BLE
- User interface: Buzzer, LEDs, alert button
- Integrated low-consumption GPS antenna, 3-axis accelerometer, integrated pressure, and temperature sensor
- LoRaWAN Class A radio
- Water-spray resistant enclosure (IP64)
- Operating temperatures: -10° to +65°C
- The product can be worn or hung, for example on a keyring or a wristband
Small, versatile, precise
The Abeeway Micro Tracker is a multi-mode tracker combining GPS/Low power GPS, WIFI, LoRaWAN, BLE radios with embedded sensors to support accurate outdoor and indoor geolocation. A button, a buzzer, and 3 LEDs are available to interface with the user. The Micro Tracker, with its small size and long battery lifetime, is the ideal product for many tracking applications.
This model cannot be used for Proximity Policy Enforcement application
Multi-technology geolocation: Alongside the regular GPS and WiFi, Abeeway offers its proprietary low power GPS technology to offer a "never seen before" autonomy on such small devices, by deporting position calculations to the cloud. It allows to get a position in 10 seconds versus 1 minute for regular GPS, a better sensitivity (working even in bad conditions), and to increases up to 10 times the autonomy versus the GPS.
Abeeway offers a turnkey solution with high-performance hardware and firmware, and APIs to integrate with your own system.
|LoRa Class||Class A|
|Use Case||Asset tracking (network based), Cattle tracking, Fleet management - vehicle tracking, Worker geolocation|
|Solution Represented||Health, Smart Industries, Location & Asset Tracking, Transportation, Smart Operations, Asset Tracking, Daily Life|
|Power supply||Rechargeable battery|
|Battery specification (Wh)||1.62|
|Battery type||Lithium ion|
|Operating Temperature (min to max)||-10 to 55°C|
|Certification||CE, LoRaWAN Certified, Orange LoRa®, RoHS|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||60|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||5|
|Specific commercial conditions||
1 Year warranty
Seller commercial condition
Seller shipping condition
No questions asked yet.