Adeunis MODBUS for LoRaWAN™ ARF8240AA EU868
- Buy 100 for $174.33 each and save 15%
Key features highlights :
- Up to 10 slaves or 15 registers per slave
- Control and supply of power to the sensor
- Local and remote configuration
- Periodic or event mode
- External power supply 6-24V (not provided)
- Dimensions: 105 x 50 x 27 mm
- Integrated fastening system: DIN rail, tube, wall mount, flange
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to + 75°C
- Standards: Directive 2014/53/EU (RED)
- Product error alert, configuration error, low battery
- Configurable Life Screen
- The adeunis® LoRaWAN MODBUS is a ready-to-use radio transmitter with a MODBUS interface
- This product meets the needs of users to communicate with one or several MODBUS slaves and transmit thier information via a LoRaWAN network.
- The product could handle upto 10 slaves with 15 registers by slave.
- The product transmits the data from the slaves either periodically or in an event-related way based on high or low thresholds.
- The configuration of the transmitter is accessible by the user via a micro-USB port or remotely via the LoRaWAN network, allowing in particular a choice of modes of transmission, periodicity or triggering thresholds.
- The LoRaWAN MODBUS is powered by an external power supply (not included).
- The product is able to provide and control the power supply for a slave.
|Manufacturer Part number||ARF8240AA|
|Product Attributes||Modems, Bridges|
|RF Region||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|LoRa Class||Class A|
|Solution Represented||Smart Agriculture, Smart Cities, Energy and Utilities, Health, Smart Industries, Location & Asset Tracking, Transportation, Facilities Management, Smart Operations, Smart Building, Smart Metering|
|RF power (dBm)||14|
|Battery type||Alkaline AA|
|Output throughput (mW)||25|
|Certification||LoRa® Alliance, CE, RoHS, Orange LoRa®|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||20|
|Is available for sale||Yes|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||10|
|Specific commercial conditions||
Warranty: 2 years
No questions asked yet.