Adeunis PULSE for LoRaWAN™ ARF8230BA US915
Key features highlights :
- Up to 2 connectable meters
- Fraud and leak detection
- Flow monitoring
- Local and remote configuration
- Consumption controlled for optimized autonomy
- Periodic Modes with History
- Soldered battery
- Dimensions: 105 x 50 x 27 mm
- Housing: IP67
- Integrated fixing system: Rail-DIN, tube, wall, collar
- Operating Temperature Range: -20 ° C / + 75 ° C
- Weight: 70g
- Product error alert, configuration error, low battery
- Configurable lifetime
- LoRaWAN US902-928 Pulse is a ready to use radio transmitter that can be used to transform any type of meter into a wireless meter (smart meter).
- This product meets the needs of users who require to remotely monitor the consumption of different fluids (water, gas, electricity, heat ...) or any other phenomenon with an impulse interface (rain gauge, odometer ...).
- The use of the LoRaWAN protocol allows the user to integrate the LoRaWAN US902-928 Pulse into any network that is already deployed.
- Two 3 wires-meters or one 5 wires-meters may be controlled by a single LoRaWAN US902-928 Pulse transmitter thus permitting a significant reduction in implementation and deployment costs.
- The product emits the data from the meters periodically with or without history. It allows also the detection of tamper, and leakage, and the flow calculation with transmission possibilities on exceeding high or low thresholds.
- The configuration of the transmitter is accessible by the user via a micro-USB port or remotely via the LoRaWAN network, allowing in particular a choice of modes of transmission, periodicity or triggering thresholds.
- The LoRaWAN US902-928 Pulse is powered by a non-replaceable internal battery.
|Manufacturer Part number||ARF8230BA|
|RF Region||US915 - US 902-928MHz|
|Solution Represented||Smart Agriculture, Smart Cities, Energy and Utilities, Smart Industries, Facilities Management, Smart Building, Smart Metering|
|Power supply||Non rechargeable battery|
|Battery specification (Wh)||12.96|
|RF power (dBm)||20 dBm|
|Battery type||Lithium metal|
|Output throughput (mW)||100 mW|
|Other interfaces||2 Pulse inputs|
|Operating Temperature (min to max)||-25°C / +70°C|
|Certification||LoRa® Alliance, FCC, RoHS, IC Canada, Orange LoRa®|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||20|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||10|
|Specific commercial conditions||
Warranty: 2 years
No questions asked yet.