Adeunis TIC for LORAWAN™ ARF8250AA EU868
Key features highlights :
- Classic ICT-compatible ICT interface, SME-SMI and Linky (historical mode : 1200)
- Choice of fully configurable labels
- Periodic, event-related or exceeded thresholds
- Self-powered (harvesting)
- IP 67 (IP 68 on request)
- Periodic or event mode
- Dimensions: 185 x 50 x 27mm
- Housing: IP67
- Integrated fixing system: Rail-DIN, tube, wall, collar
- Zone: LoRaWAN: EU863-870 / W-Mbus: 868
- Operating Temperature Range: -20 ° C / + 75 ° C
- Standards: Directive 2014/53 / EU (RED)
- Product error alert, configuration error, low battery
- Configurable Life Screen
• ADEUNIS’ LoRaWAN TIC is a ready-to-use radio transmitter for transforming an electricity meter equipped with a CIS interface into a wireless communicating counter.
• This product meets the needs of users wishing to remotely monitor their meter information.
• The use of the LoRaWAN protocol makes it possible to integrate the LoRaWAN TIC into any network already deployed.
• The LoRaWAN TIC is compatible with any type of electricity meter (ICT, PME-PMI and Linky*).
• The choice of values (labels) to be transmitted is entirely configurable.
• The product transmits the data of the meter either periodically or event-driven on exceeding upper or lower thresholds or on appearance of the label.
• The configuration of the transmitter is accessible by the user via a micro-USB port, allowing in particular the choice of transmission modes, periodicity or values to be reassembled.
• The LoRaWAN TIC is powered directly by the CIS link or by an external power supply (no battery).
|Manufacturer Part number||ARF8250AA|
|RF Region||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|Solution Represented||Smart Agriculture, Energy and Utilities, Smart Metering|
|Power supply||Energy harvested|
|Output throughput (mW)||25|
|Operating Temperature (min to max)||-20°C / +60°C|
|Certification||LoRa® Alliance, CE, RoHS|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||20|
|Is available for sale||Yes|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||10|
|Specific commercial conditions||
No questions asked yet.