With a focus on 5G, AI, IoT, and LoRaWAN®, Milesight IoT is a fast-growing company driving innovation. The company uses advanced IoT insights to drive next-level technology innovation and business efficiencies.
The Milesight AIoT solutions provider was established in China during the year, 2011 and offer cutting-edge technologies and value-added services. The Milesight value proposition expands from video surveillance to IoT and communications, integrating Internet of Things communication services and artificial intelligence technologies. Milesight disseminates its products and services in more than 120 countries and regions through a worldwide network of distributors and system integrators to elevate AIoT intelligence to the next level through a network of distributors and system integrators.
Following its merger with Ursalink and Yeastar in December 2020, Milesight expanded its footprint beyond video surveillance into artificial intelligence and communications. By combining both companies' product portfolios, AIoT will enable next-generation smart solutions.
Currently, Milesight is made up of three divisions: Milesight Technology, Milesight IoT, and Yeastar Information Technology, each of which focuses on corporate communications, the Internet of Things, and video surveillance, respectively. To create a more effective and intelligent society, Milesight will continue to increase the power of IoT and deep learning technologies.
Milesight smart office environmental monitoring solution offers you a wealth of data that can support your decision-making. You only need to periodically check the data on the Milesight IoT Cloud because you can see everything there on your screen and get a quick overview of the office's current conditions. If there's a problem, those blue bubbles with the sensor symbol on them would turn red, letting you know that there's something you need to take care of.
Traditional buildings require an all-encompassing approach to modernization because of their robust construction. By employing IoT devices to collect data on light, indoor air quality, light, PIR (motion), energy use, security, etc., we may completely operate in buildings.
People can now save, use, and share data from any Internet of Things device thanks to advancements from Milesight. Everything revolves around gathering data and automating various processes. It's an easy-to-use tool that promises lower business expenses. The building then becomes smarter rather than more complicated.
A "smart city" is a location where digital solutions are used to improve the usage of traditional networks and services, with the goal of helping businesses and improving the quality of life for people considering the trend toward a rapidly increasing population.
Agriculture development accelerated dramatically because of the innovative technologies revolution as digital transformation crept into the industry. With data collection, analysis, and insight, smart agriculture technologies help farmers make better decisions and run their operations more efficiently. Smart agriculture has the potential to increase agricultural productivity, consistency, and resource efficiency, which would benefit farmers directly and have a wider social impact globally.
Space occupancy, in general, refers to the number of people occupying space. It serves as a measurement of how many people utilize a given area. Facility managers have always placed a high priority on space utilization. A thorough understanding of space occupancy enables more effective strategic decision-making, the detection of cost-saving opportunities, streamlined space planning, and the validation of employee needs.
The sensor can identify both the most and least frequently used areas to optimize the layout, making the office more occupant-friendly and further improving resource allocation in order to better understand office occupancy based on extensive data collected.
By using real-time data, the Milesight workplace occupancy sensor recognizes the presence in a meeting room, which is helpful for last-minute bookings, and enables effective workplace utilization through usage management. Additionally, if necessary, it can identify reserved but unoccupied spaces and release the resource to allow other users access. Additionally, thorough reporting could result in a true understanding of meeting room usage.
Ambience Monitoring Sensor: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Monitoring - AM103 & AM103L
- 3 Sensors in
- CO2: Indoor exposure to high carbon dioxide levels can impair performance and decision-making.
- Humidity: Higher relative humidity indicates higher level of moisture in the air which lead to cold, flu symptoms, and risk for toxic mold.
- Temperature: Cold temperatures can suppress the immune system and aid the spread of viruses.
- Vivid Emoticon Indication
- Traffic Light Status Indicator
- LoRaWAN® Based : AM103/AM103L is compatible with industry-standard LoRaWAN® gateways with a range of up to 2 km in urban areas and 15 km in rural areas.
- Low Power Consumption
- Smart Screen Mode: When the current collected value is close to the last value*, the screen will stop updating to save power.
- Milesight IoT Cloud:
- Monitoring ambiance conditions at any time anywhere
- Interactive collaboration with Milesight IoT sensors to realize scene-based automation
- Android & iOS versions allow you to manage devices at your fingertips
Temperature & Humidity Sensor: EM300-TH
- IP67 Waterproof: Equipped with IP67 rated enclosure to fit into more application scenarios
- High Sensitive Sensor: EM300-TH Temperature & Humidity Sensor adopts Sensirion, providing ±0.3℃ high accuracy of temperature and ±3% RH of humidity
- LoRaWAN® Wireless: EM300-TH Temperature & Humidity Sensor compatible with LoRaWAN® gateways, with a range of up to 15 km in rural areas and 2 km in urban areas
- 5/10 Years Battery Life: Easily replaceable battery with up to 10 years' service life
- NFC for Configuring: Easy to Use - Switching on/off and configuring the device via NFC technology from mobile phone or PC
WHERE TO BUY
Thingpark Marketplace decided to partner up with Milesight to bring to you the MILESIGHT AM103-LORAWAN INDOOR AIR QUALITY SENSOR and the MILESIGHT EM300-TH TEMPERATURE & HUMIDITY SENSOR, these devices will allow you to measure temperature, humidity, and CO2 transmitting data using LoRaWAN® technology.