Actility - Proximity Detection & Contact Tracing Starter Kit - EU868
How to minimize contamination risks across offices, factory floors or construction sites post Covid-19 lockdown ?
This Proximity Detection & Contact Tracing Starter Kit helps you experience how LoRaWAN can help enforcing Proximity policies to keep your employees safe and ensure business continuity.
Powered by ThingPark, WMW & Abeeway.
Key features highlights :
Combining WMW application together with Abeeway low-power multi-technology trackers on your ThingPark powered LoRaWAN infrastructure, ensure the continuity of your business by enforcing the application of proximity policies within your company.
- Proximity Alert & Monitoring : Immediately alert your employees when distanciation is not respected (e.g. 1m) and keep track of contacts to help back-trace contamination chains.
- Density Enforcement : Help your employees respect maximum density of shared areas (e.g. rest & food areas, meeting rooms) and monitor the situation in real time.
- Zoning Enforcement : Ensure workers remain within their assigned zones to limit virus propagation and notify them in case of policy violation.
- Disinfection scheduling : Schedule disinfection efficiently based on assets usage & workspace occupancy, and keep track of your disinfiction campaigns.
ActilityProximity Detection & Contact Tracing solution combines Abeeway Trackers, WMW Application & ThingPark Enterprise to efficiently deploy proximity policies within your enterprise
Accelerates adoption of new work habits. Social work habits are hard to change loud sound signals from badges help warn workers when they violate a recommended sanitary policy.
Helps materializing abstract constraints. "Work zones" or "limited density" are hard to assess for individual workers but can be checked in real-time by the back-end system, warning workers when entering forbidden areas or when occupation density is too high.
Rationalize disinfection. Disinfection aims at limiting number of uses between cleaning operations. The solution monitors actual usage to dispatch cleaning staff exactly when needed.
Reduce latency of mitigation measures. Real-time monitoring of policies and full traceability help managers take mitigation measures immediately, such as re-train non-compliant personnel.
Equip your employees, workers or visitors with Abeeway trackers to keep them safe
Abeeway tracker are multi-mode trackers with embedded sensors combining GPS, Low-power GPS, Wi-Fi Sniffer, BLE and LoRaWAN TDoA geolocation technologies. Combined with Actility ThingPark Location, Abeeway trackers delivers accurate outdoor and indoor geolocation & proximity enforcement applications.
Abeeway trackers have been designed to support industrial IoT use cases anywhere, including in explosive environment thanks to their ATEX certification. They are certified by the LoRa Alliance and ready to be deployed worldwide: EU868, US915, AS923
ThingPark Enterprise provides a dependable LoRaWAN connectivity infrastructure to efficiently connect Abeeway trackers to your Proximity policy enforcement application.
ThingPark Enterprise is the leading LoRaWAN private networking solution that streamlines the digitalization of your business processes by connecting your most valuable assets with efficiency.
Deploying ThingPark Enterprise, you will benefit from a dependable, secure and scalable private LoRaWAN connectivity infrastructure to enable a wide variety of IoT use cases such as indoor/outdoor asset tracking, while ensuring the power-efficiency needed to ensure solutions ROI.
ThingPark Enterprise streamlines IoT network operations, providing enterprises with a proficient UX to easily build a multi-gateway LoRaWAN network and feed data to IoT applications. ThingPark Enterprise dashboards provide key operational insights & alarm management.
WMW Proximity policy enforcement application allows you to define your own proximity policies and monitor its application in real time leveraging actionable dashboard & notifications.
WMW application provides you with :
Your employees' safety matters - so does their privacy !
- Information provided by badges/trackers can be anonymized at source (tracker DevEUI addresses not associated to tracker ID used by tracker markings), or by back-end as required by corporate policy
- Tool cleaning & density control requires only anonymous proximity/location information
- Zoning and proximity warnings can be local only (edge intelligence in tracker) or reported to back-end
- Connectivity is secured end-to-end using strong cryptography(HSM) even in case of hosted solution. Hosting platform does not need to access payload data
Our starter kit includes :
- 3 months subscription to ThingPark Enterprise SaaS service - up to 1 Gateway & 10 devices.
- Access to Abeeway device management API & Drivers.
- 3 months subscription to WMW Proximity policy enforcement application - up to 10 devices.
- 1 x Ufispace Enterprise Indoor Gateway for EU868 - ThingPark Enterprise ready.
- 2 x Abeeway Micro Tracker - EU 868
- 3 hrs of technical assistance during the trial period.
|Manufacturer Part number||Manufacturer Part Number|
|Product Attributes||Field test|
|Product Icons||Integrated solution (Prepaid)|
|RF Region||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|LoRa Class||Class A|
More about ThingPark Enterprise
|Certification||ATEX, CE, LoRa® Alliance|
|Is available for sale||Yes|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||10|
Enterprise LoRa Indoor GW Datasheet-2020_0203.pdf
Seller commercial condition
Seller shipping condition
No questions asked yet.