Cicicom - LoRa Parking Sensor SLG-100001
Cicicom’s parking sensors can precisely detect parking events in dense, urban environments whether it’s a public parking lot, a private company parking space or a reserved parking spot for disabled people.
The detection algorithm has been extensively optimized to ensure peak performance while maintaining low-power consumption. The sensor self-calibrates in regular intervals, thus eliminating performance deterioration. It is capable of detecting and “filtering out” any potential noise that could cause a false read, while achieving a battery life of up to 10-years.
The sensors are based on the LoRaWan protocol and support OTA firmware updates. They are CE-RED, IK10, IP68 and LoRa Alliance certified and are autonomously powered by batteries.
Our parking sensor solutions are ideal for business and municipal infrastructure, guiding drivers towards vacant spots and eliminating congestions
- Buy 100 for $173.38 each and save 8%
Key features highlights :
- LoRa-WAN Device class A
- Frequency bands: EU868 MHz (EU)
- OTA activation
- Adaptive data rate (ADR)
- Confirmed or Unconfirmed messages
- Long range coverage (Tx: 14dBm)
- Input Sensitivity: -146 dBm (EU)
- Applications – Parking Violation Detection
- Accurate real-time vehicle detection using electromagnetic technology
- Surface mount or in-ground models available
- Paired with portable tags which enable driver/vehicle detection upon occupancy (applicable for handicapped and resident parking spots)
- Battery life up to 10 years
- Automatically adapts to environmental fluctuations, suitable for any environment
- Zero Maintenance
- OTA firmware update
- Device setup and troubleshooting through our Android Control App
- Configurable intervals for keep-alive messages
- Magnetometer failure alert
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Relative humidity: up to 100%
SLG-100001 demonstrates a unique feature, namely driver/vehicle identification by using a special wireless tag placed in the vehicle. That enables applications such as parking violation detection and monitoring through Cicicom’s web platform and mobile apps. This solution can be used in cases of disabled parking, resident parking or any group of people that is eligible to park at specific locations. Mobile apps are available for both citizens and Municipal Police, increasing citizen satisfaction, parking violation detection rates and subsequently city revenues.
|Manufacturer Part number||SLG-100001|
|RF Region||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|Solution Represented||Smart Cities|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||3|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||30|
|LoRa Class||Class A|
|Specific commercial conditions||
Seller commercial condition
Seller shipping condition
No questions asked yet.