Decentlab LoRaWAN O-Shape Point Dendrometer 830-3999 EU868
The ZN11-O-WP is a point dendrometer with a ring-shaped frame offered in different sizes to optimally fit small stems, roots and branches 1-8 cm in diameter. Available diameter frames: 100 mm (ZN11-O100), 80 mm (ZN11-O80), 60 mm (ZN11-O60).
- Ring-shaped carbon fiber (CFK) frame combined with stainless steel elements
- Weather proof linear motion potentiometer, infinite resolution
- Three different frame sizes for an optimal application to stems, branches and roots with 1-8 cm in diameter
- Easy to mount
Key features highlights :
- No disturbances by deformations of the dead outermost layer of the bark, induced by temperature and air-humidity (a general argument in favour of point dendrometers and against band dendrometers).
- Minimal sensitivity to temperature and other weather impacts due to the circular construction of the frame and the weatherproof electronic displacement-sensor allow for more accurate measurements.
- The spot of measurement is not influenced by the mounting screws because it is not in the horizontal line of the anchor points.
- Compatibility to most logging systems and easy to power with a stable 5V DC supply.
- Easy to mount. The only tool needed is a screw driver.
- Minor disturbance of the tree stem.
- Weatherproof materials.
- Constructed, produced and tested by tree physiology experts in Switzerland.
Applicable stem / branch diameter: 1 - 8 cm
Available diameter frames: 100 mm (ZN11-O100), 80 mm (ZN11-O80), 60 mm (ZN11-O60)
Weight: 120 - 160 g
Components: Ring-shaped carbon fibre frame (CFK), 3 stainless steel screws, 1 electronic displacement sensor (linear motion potentiometer)
Displacement transducer: Weatherproof (but not sealed) potentiometer for measuring in a m resolution
Hub of the moving rod: 2 cm
|Manufacturer name||Decentlab GmbH|
|Manufacturer Part number||11|
|Product Attributes||Field test|
|RF Region||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|Solution Represented||Smart Agriculture, Smart Cities|
|Power supply||Non rechargeable battery|
|Operating Temperature (min to max)||-11 to 49 °C|
|Certification||LoRa® Alliance, CE|
No questions asked yet.