Dragino LoRaWAN GPS Tracker LGT92 EU433
The Dragino LoRaWAN GPS Tracker LGT-92 is an open source GPS tracker.
- Buy 10 for $40.95 each and save 10%
- Buy 20 for $39.78 each and save 13%
Key features highlights :
- LoRaWAN 1.0.3 compliant
- Regular/ Real-time GPS tracking
- Built-in 9 axis accelerometer
- Motion sensing capability
- Power Monitoring
- Charging clip with USB port
- 1000mA Li-on Battery power
- Tri-color LED, Alarm button
- Bands: CN470/EU433/KR920/US915/EU868/AS923/AU915
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Smart Buildings & Home Automation
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Smart Metering
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart Cities
- Smart Factory
- Acquisition: 16mA
- Tracking: 13mA
- Cold Start: <35s
- 8uA@Backup Mode
- Warm Start: <30s
- Accuracy: < 2.5m CEP
- ReHot Start: <1s
- MPU9250 9-axis
- triple-axis MEMS gyroscope
- triple-axis MEMS accelerometer
- triple-axis MEMS magnetometer
- 3.5mA operating current
- Sleeping Mode: 77uA
- Tracking: max: 38mA
- LoRa Transmit: 24 ~ 150mA
The Dragino LoRaWAN GPS Tracker LGT-92 is an open source GPS tracker base on Ultra Low Power STM32L072 MCU and SX1276/1278 LoRa Module.
LGT-92 includes a low power GPS module L70 and 9-axis accelerometer for motion and attitude detection. The power for both of the GPS module and accelerometer can be controlled by MCU to achieve the best energy profile for different applications.
The LoRa wireless technology used in LGT-92 allows the user to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates.It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimising current consumption.It targets professional tracking service.
LGT-92 is powered by 1000mA Li-on battery, user can program the device to work from weeks to months depends on the target use case.
LGT-92 is an open source product, it is based on the STM32Cube HAL drivers and lots of libraries can be found in ST site for rapid development.
|Seller||Dragino Technology CO. Ltd|
|RF Region||EU433 - Europe 433MHz|
|LoRa Class||Class A, Class C|
|Solution Represented||Smart Cities, Smart Industries, Location & Asset Tracking, Home, Smart Building|
|Power supply||Rechargeable battery|
|Battery specification (Wh)||1000mAh|
|Battery type||Lithium ion|
|RF transceiver||SX1276, SX1278|
|Internal sensors utility||Mouvement|
|Is available for sale||Yes|
No questions asked yet.