When you place your order, it will enter through the processing steps during fulfillment:
- Pending This means we've received your order, but we are still waiting for the payment to be collected.
- Ready to be shipped The seller is preparing your order and you will be notified when your package is shipped.
- Shipped The seller has shipped your parcel and added your shipment tracking number
- Delivered Your order has been delivered successfully
- Virtual PO Completed This means that you ordered a service which is not physically delivered and the service is done
- Canceled Your order has been canceled.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be glad to explain the state of your order.