Multitech Conduit V1.0 SPI Ethernet LoRa Indoor US915 with ThingPark LRR preinstalled 94557213LF
Key features highlights :
- This is the industry most configurable, manageable, and scalable cellular communications gateway for industrial IoT applications with Ethernet connexion. Network engineers can remotely configure and optimize their Conduit performance through DeviceHQ, the world’s first IoT Application Store and Device Management platform.
- The Conduit features two accessory card slots that enable users to plug in MultiConnect mCard accessory cards supporting their preferred wired or wireless interface to connect a wide range of assets locally to the gateway.
- Quick-to-deploy and easy to customize and manage, the Conduit communications gateway realizes your IoT application.
- This gateway version is for non commercial usage on partners.thingpark.com. With this version for developers and maker, Actility propose an industrial and operator grade gateway for the LoRa ecosystem.
For a carrier grade version and/or a commercial use of the gateway please contact us email@example.com
ThingPark Connected devices have been extensively tested through LoRaWAN use cases and application integration to confirm interoperability in networks powered by Actility’s network server and management software. ThingPark has been selected by market leaders such as Orange, Proximus, Swisscom, Cisco, Inmarsat, KPN, and more. Learn more here: https://partners.
|Manufacturer Part number||94557213LF|
|Seller SKU||GWMTH1111US - MTCDT-210L-915-ACT_94557213LF|
|Radio Frequency Band||US915 - US 902-928MHz|
|Gateway Type||Indoor Gateway|
|Certification||LoRa® Alliance, FCC, RoHS|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||8|
|Battery type||Alkaline AA|
|Antenna||External on connector|
|Specific commercial conditions||
|Is available for sale||Yes|
- nuttaphon eiamwongsarn asks vendor Actility
Is this gateway support AS923 frequency
A: Hi Nuttaphon, Thank you for your query. For the Multitech Conduit V1.0 SPI Ethernet LoRa Indoor U we only have EU868 and US915. If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind regards,