Gemtek MiniHub v1.5 Wifi Indoor LoRaWAN Gateway
Gemtek LoRa Gateway is specifically designed to connect with LoRaWAN sensors that feature long-distance, low-cost, and battery-powered capabilities while being deliberately positioned under harsh environments or wide-area surroundings.
Select the platform depending on your use:
- For proof of concept and non-commercial use, we recommend our cloud-based ThingPark Community platform which is free to use. If you choose this option, the ThingPark team will pre-configure and provision your gateway(s) on the ThingPark Community platform. If you do not already have an account on this platform, the ThingPark team will create one for you, using your registered email address.
- For commercial operation, we recommend using our ThingPark Enterprise SaaS production platform (TPE SaaS) or ThingPark Enterprise On-Premise platform (OCP). TPE SaaS is georedundant, fully managed 24*7 and provides SLAs. “ThingPark Enterprise (TPE) OCP is a full on-premise platform, available both in standalone or High-Availability deployment modes. To use TPE SaaS or TPE OCP, you need an active subscription. Use these options for commercial deployments and select the right region.
Key features highlights :
- EU, US, and Asia frequency supported
- LoRaWAN 1.1
- WiFi backhaul
- Wall-type with multiple plug options
- USB Type C connectorfor connecting external power source
- Built-in omnidirectional antenna for indoor use
- 1 LED status indicator
The Tabs Mini Hub is designed to be a complete low-cost LoRaWAN compliant gateway utilizing a WiFi client backhaul. It is wall-plug type with interchanged plug options. The gateway also includes a USB-C charging port that making it ideal for mobile application or to enlarge signal coverage.
|Manufacturer Part number||TBMH100-868 / TBMH100-915|
|Seller SKU||GWGEM1010EU /GWGEM1010US|
|Gateway Type||Indoor Gateway|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||5|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||15|
|Power supply||Electrical power|
|Sensor sensibility||-140/-135 dBm (EU/US)|
|LoRa Class||Class A, Class C|
|Operating Temperature (min to max)||0-40°C|
Seller commercial condition
Seller shipping condition
No questions asked yet.