Gimasi Tuino 1 Arduino Compatible Board & LR1 LoRa Module TUINO1_LR1 EU868
Key features highlights :
- ATMega1284P processor - which has 128K of FLASH and 16Kb of RAM. You can now build much more complex sketches.
- 5/3.3V switch - use 3.3V sensors without any problem.
- 4 GROVE connectors - no need for external shields to add sensors.
- RTC with battery back up - always useful in an IoT application.
- NFC chip - leverage NFC for enhanced connectivity with smart phones.
- LiPO charging section with power gauge - you can check the battery level from your sketches.
- ON/OFF/RESET Power Control. You can switch on, switch off and reset the Tuino 1 all from 1 single button.
- SD Card slot - fully compatinle with the Arduino SD library. Store your sensor data on SD card
Tuino 1 is the ultimate IOT development platform that will enable any DIY developer or R&D engineer to deliver even the most ambitious project. Tuino 1 is a powerful Arduino UNO compatible board, fitted with an AtMega 1284p that provides 128K Flash and 16Kb Ram giving enough space even for the most demanding application.
This device also comes with the LR1 LoRa Module which allows the user to create their own IoT platform.
Fitted with on-board hardware add ons which include RTC, NFC, LiPO battery connector with charging and gauging circuit, an SD card slot, 4 Grove connectors and GMX bus extension. All this in the tiny form factor of the Arduino Uno. When adding one of the available GMX modules the Tuino 1 becomes an incredible IOT platform.
You can design your project with the flexibility of testing different RF technologies, with GMX RF modules available for LoRa, Wifi, BLE 4.2 ( and soon 5.0 ), ZigBee and coming 2Q2017 NBIoT The Tuino 1 has been designed by developers for developers: interrupt driven Radio RX interface, no more polling loops for receving data. An RTC module that can be programmed to generate regular intervals to wake up the CPU, and considering the huge amount of Flash and RAM, the possibility of having a real RTOS also on an Arduino platform.
*Important* This Arduino compatible board requires IDE Software to be used.
|Manufacturer Part number||TUINO1_LR1|
|Product Attributes||Dev kit, Modules|
|RF Region||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|LoRa Class||Class A, Class B|
|RF power (dBm)||14|
|Battery type||12V input|
|Antenna||External on connector|
|Is available for sale||Yes|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||2|
Seller commercial condition
Seller shipping condition
No questions asked yet.