Gper GPS Tracker for Vehicle & People L200 KR920
Key features highlights :
- Firmware upgradable with BLE
- Positioning Tracker with movement detection
- Rechargeable 500mAh Li-Po
- Support Location Application Server ( Click technical url )
- Auto alerts for location tracking needs
The Gper tracker is the 1st LoRa® GPS Tracker in South Korea. Gper is an independent device that collects location data through GPS to protect your family members and assets. Gper uses LoRa® network that is provided by SK Telecom.
We have launched our product in November 2016. More than 3,000 devices are commercially available for a number of organisations such as the government, businesses and also many private uses (such as for vehicles, dementia patients and even kids etc.)
As previously mentioned we have varying use cases:
- For B2C, you can download our Mobile app, FAMY, here.
- For B2B, you can use our Catchloc SaaS system following this link If you have your own system, we do support SDK & API for developing purposes
- For Developer needs please see our developer site here
The Gper Tracker has many incredible functions that make it stand out from the rest. It has an incredible location collection time, ranging from 10 sec / 1 min / 5 min / 10 min / 30 min ~ 30 days. The Safe Zone Check-in/out function has a fantastic range of 100m/ 200m/300m/400m/500m. If there's ever danger the SOS signal transmission can easliy and effectively avoid the hazard. Our device has an impecable 10 day location history for Business to Consumer (B2C). No time is wasted with the GPR Tracker as it can be used while charging. The user has the ability to set the time for location auto alerts.
Here's a highlight of some of its many data specifications:
- LoRa Module: SoluM TLT01CS1 ( SX1276, STM32L082KBU6 )
- BLE chip: Nordic nRF51822
- GPS: QUECTEL L80-R ( Sensitivity -165dBm )
- Accelerometer: BOSCH BMA250E
- Battery: 3.7V Li-Po 500mAh chargeable
- SIZE: 50mm*50mm*18.8mm
- Two Button: 1 Power, 1 SOS
|Manufacturer Part number||L200|
|RF Region||KR920 - South Korea 920-923MHz|
|LoRa Class||Class A|
|Solution Represented||Location & Asset Tracking|
|Battery specification (Wh)||1.85|
|RF power (dBm)||14|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||60 days|
|Is available for sale||Yes|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||10 days|
- Sam Chan asks vendor Spacosa corp
Hi, Does the device work with AS923? and do you supply the documentation to decode the hex payload? we are an application server provider whos integrated to actility in New Zealand.
A: Dear Sam Chan, Thank you for your query. Yes, our device is compatible with AS923., and we do supply the information regarding the description of the payload. I hope the information above may suffice. Thank you again, and I hope to hear back from you. Best regards,
- Bart Olivares asks vendor Spacosa corp
Hello, is it loran compatible?
A: sure. Gper is compatible to lorawan