Holley DTSD545 Smart Meter
Three phase MID certified smart meter designed for direct or transformer connection application. Internal clock and multi tariff supported.
Key features highlights :
- Three-phase smart meter
- MID certified
- High accuracy of IEC standards, class 1.0 (Active Energy)
- Real-time clock
- Daylight saving time
- Direct fed 100A or current transformers 5A
- Registers for import and export
- Back light display, with 8 digits LCD easy to read
- Low self-consumption and long-life operation
- Independent sealing of the meter body and terminal cover
- Tampering proof
- Data readout by optical port
- LPWAN connectivity: LoRaWAN class C, NBIoT
- External antenna option
DTSD545 series meter is designed for direct or transformer connection application. The direct connection meter Max. current can be 10A, 100A.
The meter is equipped with communication module, which is using LoRaWAN or NBIoT connectivity for AMI system. The flexible but most useful design, extended functionality and highest precision metering accuracy enables customers to meet new requirements successfully. Meter configuration is available via the configuration software.
|Manufacturer Part number||DTSD545|
|RF Region||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|LoRa Class||Class A, Class C|
|Solution Represented||Energy and Utilities, Smart Industries, Facilities Management, Smart Building, Smart Metering|
|Power supply||Electrical power|
|Operating Temperature (min to max)||-25°C ~ +70°C|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||10|
DTSD545 User Manual 1.1 DTSD545 User Manual 1.1
Seller commercial condition
Seller shipping condition
No questions asked yet.