IMST iM282A-L 2.4 GHz Long Range Radio Module 404745 2G4
A sensitivity of up to -130 dBm and a maximum output power of +12 dBm results in a link budget of more than 142 dB. The iM282A-L is pre-certified according the European RED guideline and it can be soldered like a SMD component.
It has been specifically designed for battery driven applications and is able to achieve without any additional amplifiers a LoS range of more than 12 km. Please refer to the corresponding Application Note.
Key features highlights :
- Compact module 20.0 x 25.0 x 3.3 mm
- LoRa®, FLRC, FSK modulation
- Sensitivity down to -130 dBm
- UART, SPI and I²C interface
- Digital inputs and outputs
- Analog inputs
- Supply voltage range from 1.8 to 3.6 V
- RF interface optimized to 50 Ω
- Output power level up to +12 dBm
- High link budget up to 142 dB
- Range more than 12,000 m (LoS1)
- Powerful Cortex M3
- Pre-Certified according to EN 300 328
The iM282A-L is a compact and low-cost radio module that operates in the unlicensed 2.4 GHz band and combines a powerful Cortex-M3 controller with the new ultra long range transceiver SX1280 of Semtech® Corporation.
|Manufacturer name||iM282A-L Long Range Radio Module|
|Manufacturer Part number||404745|
|LoRa Class||Class A, Class C|
|Other protocol||LoRaWAN, Proprietary|
|Solution Represented||Smart Agriculture, Smart Cities, Energy and Utilities, Health, Smart Industries, Location & Asset Tracking, Transportation, Home, Facilities Management, Other, Smart Operations, Smart Building, Smart Metering, Asset Tracking, Daily Life|
|Operating Temperature (min to max)||-40°C to +85°C|
|Is available for sale||Yes|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||5|
Seller commercial condition
Seller shipping condition
No questions asked yet.