Decentlab GmbH Indoor Ambiance Monitor, CO₂, TVOC, Motion Sensor DL-IAM
Decentlab’s indoor ambiance monitor continuously measures carbon dioxide (CO2) concentration,
volatile organic compounds (VOC), temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, ambient light, and
motion/presence. These data allow quantifying the air quality, temperature, and illumination (ambiance)
in offices, classrooms, hospitals, stores, or malls. These data also indicate the presence of people and
how they move in a room. This allows to efficiently control heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC)
and illumination corresponding to the actual situation in a specific room.
- Buy 25 for $421.93 each and save 5%
- Buy 50 for $399.72 each and save 10%
- Buy 100 for $355.31 each and save 20%
Key features highlights :
- State-of-the-art CO2 and VOC (volatile organic compounds) sensors.
- Industry-standard humidity and temperature sensor.
- High-accuracy barometric pressure sensor.
- Ambient light sensor.
- Motion / presence detector.
- Place and measure: no setup required.
- Unattended real-time monitoring for more than a year without replacing batteries.
- Compatible with LoRaWAN® networks of any provider.
- Standard alkaline (AA-type) batteries.
- CE compliant, Radio Equipment Directive (RED) 2014/53/EU.
Range: 0 ... 10'000 ppm
Accuracy: ±50 ppm, ±3% of reading
TOTAL VOLATILE ORGANIC COMPOUNDS
Range: 0 ... 60'000 ppb
Accuracy: typically 15% of the measured value
Range: -40 ... + 125 °C
Accuracy: ±0.3 °C
Range: 0 ... 100% RH
Accuracy: ±2% RH
Range: 300 ... 1'100 hPa
Accuracy: ±1 hPa absolute, ±0.12 hPa relative
AMBIENT LIGHT INTENSITY
PIR motion sensor measuring activity level
Barometric pressure and temperature data are used by the CO2 sensor to compensate for temperature
and pressure variations and the elevation above sea level.
In addition, the device periodically performs an automatic calibration routine for the CO2 sensor. The
calibration routine requires no interaction by the user. The calibration period is set to 8 days by default.
Every 8 days, the device evaluates all sensor data of the last 8 days and performs a recalibration. The
recalibration is based on the assumption that the sensor has been exposed to fresh air (which is
assumed to contain 400 ppm CO2) for at least a few minutes during this period. If the device is operated
indoors, it is enough to ventilate the room with fresh air once in a while.
The user can configure the calibration period for example by the following user interface commands:
- set param 2 192 (set calibration period to 192 hours = 8 days: recommended default)
- set param 2 0 (disable calibration function)
Please refer to section “Device configuration” for a description of the user interfaces.
- Building automation
- Activity and visitor frequency monitoring
- Energy and HVAC optimization
- Shop and workplace comfort enhancement
|Manufacturer Name||Decentlab GmbH|
|Manufacturer Part Number||DL-IAM|
|Product Attributes||Metering, Modems, Bridges, Temperature|
|Product Capabilities||Air humidity sensor, Air temperature sensor, Air Total Volatile Organic Compouds (TVOC) Sensor, Barometric pressure sensor, Carbon dioxide (CO₂) Sensor, Light sensor, Motion/vibration sensor|
|RF Region||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|LoRa Class||Class A|
|Use Case||Air quality monitoring, Attendance monitoring, Work site productivity optimization|
|Solution Represented||Smart Agriculture, Energy and Utilities, Health, Smart Industries, Home, Facilities Management, Smart Operations, Smart Building, Daily Life|
|Power Supply||Non rechargeable battery|
|Battery Specification (Wh)||2 × alkaline AA batteries (LR6), 7500 mWh|
|RF Power (dBm)||14dBm|
|Battery Type||Alkaline AA|
|Internal sensors utility||Humidity, Temperature, Mouvement, Pressure|
|Operating Temperature (Min to Max)||-10°C to 50 °C|
|Depth (cm)||2.7 cm|
|Height (cm)||8.0 cm|
|User Manual URL (Wysiwig Preferred)||https://www.decentlab.com/support|
|Other technical documents||https://www.decentlab.com/support|
No questions asked yet.