Action buttons Smilio A - Validation - EU863-870
Smilio A is a system of 3 connected buttons which allow to report any kind of event and to time-and-date-stamp staff interventions thanks to an integrated badging device.
- Buy 9999 for $80.73 each and save 30%
Key features highlights :
- Material: antistatic and anti-UV ABS polymer
- Box color: white
- Dimensions: 100 x 100 x 45 mm
- Weight: 200 g without batteries
- 3 LED lights for the confirmation of votes
- Battery types: 3,6 V AA Lithium Thionyle Chloride
- Hermetic (IP65) and resistant to extreme temperatures (-40°C to +60°C).
- Designed and made in France
Smilio A / Validation is a device composed of 3 connected buttons which allow to trigger an action, cancel it if necessary and capable to time-and-date-stamp staff interventions thanks to an integrated badging device.
Its design and features allow its integration in a wide range of use cases:
- Collection of customer feedback “on the spot”, evaluation of clients/employees’ satisfaction
- Alerts, reports (dysfunctions, dissatisfaction, security, etc.)
- Triggering of any type of actions (on-demand services)
- Clocking after intervention, proof of presence
- Dual mode Sigfox / LoRaWAN™ wireless technology. No Wi-Fi, 3G, or Ethernet. No infrastructure work required to install it.
- Remote configuration via Downlink.
- “Proof of Presence” Technology: integrated magnetic sensor for staff time-stamping.
- Up to 6-years battery life
- Indoor or outdoor installation.
- Robust and firmly secured (vertical or horizontal fixations).
- Buttons without moving parts + antibacterial treatment = record hygiene and durability.
- Inopportune voting filtration technology.
- CE certification. Data and operations security.
- Customization: number of buttons, colors, special treatments against bacteria, UV-light, scratches.
|Manufacturer Part number||SKPF170066|
|RF Region||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|LoRa Class||Class A|
|Solution Represented||Smart Agriculture, Smart Cities, Energy and Utilities, Health, Smart Industries, Location & Asset Tracking, Transportation, Home, Facilities Management, Other, Smart Operations, Smart Building, Smart Metering, Asset Tracking, Daily Life|
|Power supply||Non rechargeable battery|
|Battery type||Lithium metal|
|Operating Temperature (min to max)||-40 / +60 °C|
|User manual url (wysiwig preferred)||https://faq.skiply.eu/content/19/44/en/download-user-manual-smilio-action.html?highlight=user%20manual|
|Certification||CE, FCC, Orange LoRa®|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||30|
|Is available for sale||Yes|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||14|
|Specific commercial conditions||
Keyboard customization is possible starting from 200 pcs.
EN-Smilio A range.pdf
Seller commercial condition
Seller shipping condition
No questions asked yet.