Gemtek GIoT G76S SiP Module GR0136 EU868
Key features highlights :
- The world smallest LoRa+MCU solution SiP module 11mm x 13mm x 1.1mm.
- Compliance to LoRaWAN 1.0.1 & LoRa Certified
- High sensitivity: down to -142.5 dBm
- Design for quick integration of sensors to LPWAN
- Operating temperature -20°C to 70°C
- SDK support for AT command interface, Modbus interface and generic GPIO, UART interfaces
- Advanced report mode available
- NCC, FCC, TELEC pending
This G76S SiP Module is a general purpose SiP module for sensor integration. Sensor vendors can speed up their LPWAN integration by embedding this module in their designs. This module will take care of the LPWAN communication with our LPWAN AP and cloud services. There are different integration options: the sensor design can integrate this SMT module via AT command set treating this module as a GPRS modem replacement; the interface can be via Modbus interface; and the sensor can be automatically controlled by the MCU of the module through using “Report” mode.
The main function of the LoRa SiP module that contains a long range data link is that it can be used for sensor integration. For those users of sensors it allows them to speed up their Low Power Wide Area (LPWA) integration by embedding the module in their designs.
There a different integration options that one can use to meet their needs:
- Using AT Commands
- The interface can be used as a Modbus interface
- The sensor can automatically be controlled by the MCU using the 'Report' functionality.
This high sensitivity device from Gemtek has many interesting features that make it a desirable device for any user:
- It's compact, only 11mm x 13mm x 1.1mm.
- High sensitivity: down to -142.5 dBm.
- Valuable Operating Temperature: -20 degrees to +70 degrees.
- Efficient and cost effective.
|Seller||Gemtek - GIoT|
|Manufacturer Part number||G76S/G78S|
|Product Attributes||Dev kit, Modules|
|Radio Frequency Band||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|LoRa Class||Class A, Class B|
|Solution Represented||Smart Agriculture, Smart Industries, Facilities Management|
|RF power (dBm)||20 dBm|
|Other interfaces||AT command, Modbus and generic GPIO, UART|
No questions asked yet.