Gemtek GIoT GL6509 Module WMDS-203 EU868
Key features highlights :
- General purpose LoRa module w/ long range data link
- Compliance to LoRaWAN 1.0.1 & LoRa Certified
- AS923 being supported
- Wireless Frequency Band: 902 - 928 MHz ISM (Option support for European band 868 MHz)
- High sensitivity: down to -142.5 dBm
- Design for quick integration of sensors to LPWAN
- Industrial grade
- SMT module with castellation edge
- SDK support for AT command interface, Modbus interface and generic GPIO, UART interfaces
- Advanced report mode available
- NCC, FCC, CE, SIRIM, TELEC certified
This LPWAN Module is a general purpose SMT module for sensor integration. Sensor vendors can speed up their LPWAN integration by embedding this module in their designs. This module will take care of the LPWAN communication with our LPWAN AP and cloud services. There are different integration options:
- The sensor design can integrate this SMT module via AT command set treating this module as a LPWAN modem.
- The interface can be via Modbus interface.
- The entire sensor be controlled by the MCU of the module through GPIO or I²C or UART.
There are many excellent features that this LoRa module possess that make it viable for any type of user, including developers, such as:
- It's high sensitivity is an incredible -142.5 dBm.
- Fast integration of sensors is possible with this GIoT device.
- Industrial Grade module that makes it more resilient and tough.
- SDK (Software and Development Kit) Support for:
- AT Command Interface.
- Modbus Interface.
- Generic GPIO & UART Interfaces.
This development tool from Gemtek can be used by a variety of users, from developers to small businesses. This LPWA module is apart of a big, vaste spectrum of IoT services from GIoT. Their initiative is undertaking cutting edge approaches in IoT hardware devices, gateways, along with software application cloud systems.
|Seller||Gemtek - GIoT|
|Manufacturer Part number||WMDS-203|
|Product Attributes||Dev kit, Modules|
|Radio Frequency Band||Other|
|LoRa Class||Class A, Class B|
|Solution Represented||Smart Agriculture, Smart Industries, Home|
|RF power (dBm)||19 dBm|
No questions asked yet.