Gemtek GIoT USB Dongle WLRUBS-100 EU868
Key features highlights :
- LoRa modem in a USB Dongle form factor
- Provide LoRa communication for rapid sensor development
- High sensitivity: down to -142.5 dBm
- Wireless Frequency Band: 902 - 928 MHz ISM (Option support for European band 868 MHz)
- Built in LoRa antenna and external antenna option
- Support AT command set
- Plug & play with Raspberry Pi, Arduino, LinKit
- Can use as LoRa development PCBA with pin header connection interfaces
- Option support for 868 MHz & 902 - 928 MHz
- Operating temperature -20°C to 60°C
- NCC, FCC, CE pending
This LoRa USB Dongle is designed to provide LoRa modem functionality in an USB dongle form factor. It supports the AT command set and plug & play with Raspberry Pi, Arduino, LinKit and other popular IOT platforms.
It allows developers to do rapid prototyping of LoRa enabled sensors. One can attach this to a Raspberry Pi to enable LoRa communication. The user can then attach the desired sensors to the Raspberry Pi and do the programming that reads the sensors and send data via LoRa up to a network server in a few hours. Thus enabling the makers community and sensor vendors to quickly develop their applications and solutions. Inside the dongle, there are pin connectors for using this as LoRa development kit.
This compact LoRa USB Dongle from Gemtek has a high sensitivity and strong power, with down to -142.5 dBm. Contains a built in antenna with the option of having an external LoRa antenna to suit all users IoT needs.
The plug and play functionality allows the device to be easily used for all types of users. The AT Command manual, which you can see below in the urls to technical docs section, this details how the GIoT USB Dongle can be used.
|Seller||Gemtek - GIoT|
|Manufacturer Part number||WLRUBS-100|
|Product Attributes||Dev kit, Modems|
|Radio Frequency Band||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|LoRa Class||Class A, Class B|
|Solution Represented||Smart Industries, Home, Facilities Management|
|RF power (dBm)||17 dBm|
|Output throughput (mW)||500|
|Other interfaces||AT command, pin header connection interface|
No questions asked yet.