Gemtek SiP Module & Development Kit GR0136D EU868
Key features highlights :
- LoRaWAN certified
- SiP module combining SX-1276 and ST Micro MCU in a 11mm X 13mm SiP package
- Wireless Frequency Band: 902 - 928 MHz ISM (Option support for European band 868 MHz
- Multiple SDK options including patent pending Report Mode and AT-command set option
- Enables a device to use it as LoRa modem
- Package including: EVK board x 1, Antenna x 1, and Module x 2
- Support Peripheral: SPI, ADC, I2C I/F, USB, UART, and PWM I/F
- Utility: Console Baud-Rate: 115200
SiP technology combines all of the components of a particular function onto a single device as a System in Package to integrate different die technologies, to reduce product cost, and to speed up development time to market. SiP module combining SX-1276 and ST Micro MCU in a 11mm X 13mm SiP package. It is LoRaWAN certified. Multiple SDK options including patent pending “Report Mode” and AT-command set option that enables a device to use it as LoRa modem.
The main function of the LoRa SiP module that contains a long range data link is that it can be used for sensor integration. For those users of sensors it allows them to speed up their Low Power Wide Area (LPWA) integration by embedding the module in their designs.
There a different integration options that one can use to meet their needs:
- Using AT Commands
- The interface can be used as a Modbus interface
- The sensor can automatically be controlled by the MCU using the 'Report' functionality.
This high sensitivity device from Gemtek has many interesting features that make it a desirable device for any user:
- It's compact, only 11mm x 13mm x 1.1mm.
- High sensitivity: down to -142.5 dBm.
- Valuable Operating Temperature: -20 degrees to +70 degrees.
- Efficient and cost effective.
|Seller||Gemtek - GIoT|
|Manufacturer Part number||G76S/G78S|
|Product Attributes||Dev kit, Modules, Modems|
|Radio Frequency Band||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|LoRa Class||Class A, Class B|
|Solution Represented||Smart Cities, Smart Industries, Facilities Management|
|RF power (dBm)||20 dBm|
|Other interfaces||AT command, Modbus, generic GPIO, UART|
No questions asked yet.