Decentlab LoRaWAN T-Shape Point Dendrometer 830-4014 EU868
Natkon ZN11-T-WP or Natkon ZN11-T-IP based dendrometers with LoRaWAN connectivity.
Key features highlights :
- No disturbances by deformations of the dead outermost layer of the bark, induced by temperature and air-humidity (a general argument in favour of point dendrometers and against band dendrometers).
- Materials and electronic parts insensitive to temperature allow for more accurate measurements.
- The spot of measurement is not influenced by the thread rods because it is neither in the vertical nor in the horizontal line of the anchor points.
- The application to different stem expositions allows a spatial resolution of stem radius fluctuations.
- Easy to mount.
- Minor disturbance of the tree stem.
- Very robust and weather-proof materials, sealed electronic displacement transducer, weather-roof plug.
- Constructed, produced and tested by tree physiology experts in Switzerland.
Applicable stems: > 7 cm in diameter
Size of carbon fibre frame: 190 x 92 x 8 mm
Weight (without thread rods): < 100 g
Frame: T-shaped carbon fibre frame, 3 stainless steel thread rods, 6 screw nuts, 6 washers, and 3 cap nuts
Displacement transducer: Weatherproof (but not sealed) potentiometer for measuring in a μm resolution
Hub of the moving rod: 2 cm
Temperature sensitivity: < -0.28 μm °C
|Manufacturer name||Decentlab GmbH|
|Manufacturer Part number||17|
|Product Attributes||Field test|
|Radio Frequency Band||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|Solution Represented||Smart Agriculture, Smart Cities|
|Power supply||Non rechargeable battery|
|Operating Temperature (min to max)||-30 to +50 °C|
|Certification||LoRa® Alliance, CE|
No questions asked yet.