Feedback Terminal Smilio A - 3 smileys - EU863-870
Smilio A "3 Smileys" is a satisfaction terminal which allows to collect customer feedback in real time.
- Buy 9999 for $80.73 each and save 47%
Key features highlights :
- Material: antistatic and anti-UV ABS polymer
- Box color: white
- Dimensions: 100 x 100 x 45 mm
- Weight: 200 g without batteries
- 3 LED lights for the confirmation of votes
- Battery types: 3,6 V AA Lithium Thionyle Chloride
- Hermetic (IP65) and resistant to extreme temperatures (-40°C to +60°C).
- Designed and made in France
Smilio A / 3 Smileys is a device composed of 3 connected buttons which allow to interact in real-time with customers in order to know their satisfaction level. In case of dissatisfaction or malfunction, an alert can be sent by SMS in order to trigger, for example, the intervention of a technician. Thanks to an integrated badging system, Smilio is able to time-and-date staff interventions (Proof of Presence).
- Dual mode Sigfox / LoRaWAN™ wireless technology. No Wi-Fi, 3G, or Ethernet. No infrastructure work required to install it.
- Remote configuration via Downlink.
- “Proof of Presence” Technology: integrated magnetic sensor for staff time-stamping.
- Up to 6-years battery life
- Indoor or outdoor installation.
- Robust and firmly secured (vertical or horizontal fixations).
- Buttons without moving parts + antibacterial treatment = record hygiene and durability.
- Inopportune voting filtration technology.
- CE certification. Data and operations security.
- Customization: number of buttons, colors, special treatments against bacteria, UV-light, scratches.
|Manufacturer Part number||SKPF170068|
|RF Region||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|LoRa Class||Class A|
|Solution Represented||Smart Agriculture, Smart Cities, Energy and Utilities, Health, Smart Industries, Location & Asset Tracking, Transportation, Home, Facilities Management, Other, Smart Operations, Smart Building, Smart Metering, Asset Tracking, Daily Life|
|Power supply||Non rechargeable battery|
|Battery type||Lithium metal|
|Operating Temperature (min to max)||-40 / +60 °C|
|User manual url (wysiwig preferred)||https://faq.skiply.eu/content/19/44/en/download-user-manual-smilio-action.html?highlight=user%20manuel|
|Certification||CE, FCC, Orange LoRa®|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||30|
|Is available for sale||Yes|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||14|
|Specific commercial conditions||
Keyboard customization is possible starting from 200 pcs.
EN-Smilio A range.pdf
Seller commercial condition
Seller shipping condition
- Andrew Lendnal asks vendor SKIPLY SAS
Hi there. We have our own software in relation to measuring customer feedback which is predominantly done online or via email. We use a three smiley approach as well. Is it possible to point this device to our dashboard instead of the data service available? For instance, a customer clicks on one of the three faces, these faces are connected to our system and results are transmitted instead of to your dashboard, they appear on ours. Thanks.
A: Dear Andrew, Yes, it is possible. The product is provided without any dashboard or web services. Therefore, you have 2 possibilities: 1. Collect and use the raw payload directly from you LoRaWAN platform (Actility, Orange, etc.). For that, you will need the user manuel (provided). It requires to build a basic, but robust API to convert the raw payload into usable data. 2. Use the Skiply API, that will convert and push the data directly into your system. Solution 2 is not included in the price of the device (I stay at your disposal if you need a quote). Best regards,