ABEEWAY Micro tracker DEABE000-158EU EU868
Use 1 : to track lone workers. Interaction with the worker via the alert button and the LEDs.
Use 2 : to control safety zones and trigger geofencing if a person approaches a prohibited access zone.
Key features highlights :
- Power: battery rechargeable via micro USB type B
- Life span: 10 months on standby, over 10 days on motion detection with 120 positions per day.
- GPS: Precise outdoor position (10-18m)
- Low power GPS: Fast Time To First Fix in outdoor and daylight indoor conditions (10 seconds vs. 1 minute for regular GPS), precision 15-30m
- Wi-Fi: Position in indoor and urban area, 20-50m precision
Note: device provided with GPS only, delivered with payload decoder. WIFI and low power GPS are not available for one unit as it needs API access or compatible software. Please contact us for more information.
Adaptable behaviour through various operating modes:
- Motion Tracking: Real-time position when motion is detected
- Permanent tracking: Regular interval real time position
- Start/End motion tracking: Receive position messages during motion start and end events
- ix on demand: Obtain tracker position when needed (very low power operating mode)
- Activity tracking: Monitor activity rate with embedded sensors
- Firmware upgradable with BLE
- User interface: Buzzer, LEDs, alert button
- Integrated low-consumption GPS antenna, 3-axis accelerometer, integrated pressure and temperature sensor
- LoRa Class A radio
- Water-spray resistant enclosure (IP64)
- Operating temperatures: -10° to +65°C
- The product can be worn or hung, for example on a keyring or a wrist band
- Europe: CE marked, LoRa Alliance EU868 certified, Orange LoRa® network certified
- North America: FCC certified, LoRa Alliance US915 certification in progress
- Asia: LoRa Alliance AS923 certified, Japan certification in progress
The Abeeway Micro Tracker is a multi-mode tracker combining GPS, low power GPS, Wi-Fi, LoRa™ and BLE radios with embedded sensors to support accurate outdoor and indoor geolocation. This low-power location device tracks and locates anything, anyone, anytime at a low cost of ownership. Due to its small size and long battery lifetime, the Abeeway Micro tracker is the ideal product for numerous tracking applications. Simple to use, a single button gives access to numerous functionalities you will personalize for your needs. Keep track of your assets, valuables, improve safety and security, gather data to improve processes and efficiencies. The Abeeway Micro Tracker opens a whole new world of possibilities.
• Industrial asset tracking on motion detection, at fixed frequency updates or on demand
• Safety monitoring for lone workers inside facilities or in outdoor
• Theft-detection, motion and geofencing notifications
• Consumer tracking: personal items tracking, children protection, pets surveillance, elderly monitoring
Multi-technology geolocation: alongside the regular GPS and WiFi, Abeeway offers its propriatory low power GPS technology to offer a "never seen before" autonomy on such small devices, by deporting position calculations to the cloud. It allows to get a position in 10 secconds versus 1 minute for regular GPS, a better sensitivity (working even in bad conditions), and to increases up to 10 times the autonomy versus the GPS.
Abeeway offers a turnkey solution with high-perfomant hardware and firmware, and APIs to integrate in your own system.
|Manufacturer Part number||DEABE000-158EU|
|Product Icons||Device, Live Objects, Orange LoRa® Network|
|RF Region||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|Solution Represented||Health, Smart Industries, Location & Asset Tracking, Transportation, Smart Operations, Asset Tracking, Daily Life|
|Power supply||Rechargeable battery|
|Battery specification (Wh)||1.62|
|Battery type||Lithium ion|
|Operating Temperature (min to max)||-10 to 55°C|
|Certification||LoRa® Alliance, CE, Orange LoRa®|
|Is available for sale||Yes|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||15|
No questions asked yet.