Adeunis PULSE for LoRaWAN™ ARF8230AA EU868
Key features highlights :
- Up to 2 connectable meters
- Tamper and leak detection
- Flow rate monitoring
- Local and remote configuration
- Controlled consumption for optimal autonomy
- Periodic modes with log
- Soldered battery
- Dimensions: 105 x 50 x 27 mm
- Integrated fastening system: DIN rail, tube, wall mount, flange
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to + 75°C
- Weight: 70 g
- Standards: Directive 2014/53/EU (RED)
- Alert concerning product, configuration error, low battery
- LoRaWAN Pulse is a ready to use radio transmitter that can be used to transform any type of meter into a wireless meter (smart meter).
- This product meets the needs of users who require to remotely monitor the consumption of different fluids (water, gas, electricity, heat ...) or any other phenomenon with an impulse interface (rain gauge, odometer ...).
- The use of the LoRaWAN protocol allows the user to integrate the LoRaWAN Pulse into any network that is already deployed.
- Two 3 wires-meters or one 5 wires-meters may be controlled by a single LoRaWAN Pulse transmitter thus permitting a significant reduction in implementation and deployment costs.
- The product emits the data from the meters periodically with or without history. It allows also the detection of tamper, and leakage, and the flow calculation with transmission possibilities on exceeding high or low thresholds.
- The configuration of the transmitter is accessible by the user via a micro-USB port or remotely via the LoRaWAN network, allowing in particular a choice of modes of transmission, periodicity or triggering thresholds.
- The LoRaWAN Pulse is powered by a non-replaceable internal battery.
|Manufacturer Part number||ARF8230AA|
|Radio Frequency Band||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|LoRa Class||Class A|
|Solution Represented||Smart Agriculture, Smart Cities, Energy and Utilities, Smart Industries, Facilities Management, Smart Operations, Smart Building, Smart Metering|
|Battery specification (Wh)||12.96|
|RF power (dBm)||14|
|Output throughput (mW)||25|
|Other interfaces||2 Pulse inputs|
|Certification||LoRa® Alliance, CE, RoHS, Orange LoRa®|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||20|
|Is available for sale||Yes|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||10|
|Specific commercial conditions||
Warranty: 2 years
No questions asked yet.