ASCOEL LoRaWan Air Quality Sensor CO868LR EU868
Key features highlights :
- Dual wave length NDIR (non dispersive infrared
- Accuracy at 25°C and 1013mbar of 5000ppm
- Temperature range -10°C < T < +55° C with typical accuracy tolerance +/- 0.3°C
- Humidity range 0 < RH < 100%
- LoRa TM long range 868MHz radio module
- LoRAWAN v1.0 class A compliant
- Programmable Alive signal
- One or two thresholds for each CO2, T and RH programmable from remote
- CO2 timing measurement programmable from remote
- Graphic LCD resolution 128x64
- Up to 5 five messages of 21 character each can be displayed on 5 rows on the LCD
- Buzzer for low battery indication
- Buzzer for acoustic signaling
- lithium-thionyl 6.0 Ah, C size
The CO868LR and COUS915LR are powerful, long range CO2, Temperature and Humidity sensors with clear LCD screen used for indoor air quality applications.
The radio transmission is based on the new disruptive LoRa long range technology at both European frequency EU 868MHz and American US915MHz frequency.
These types of sensors have been designed in order to monitor CO2, Temperature and RH values in a bedroom, meeting room, kitchen, office space or any other generic indoor locations. The ability to reach one or two thresholds for each physical characteristic can be set using a remote.
The sensor can also display on the LCD five rows of text messages, 21 characters each. This sensor can also display five rows of text messages, containing amid 21 characters each on the LCD screen. All the messages from the secure sevor to the sensor have two additional bytes (one at the beginning and one at the ending of the message) so the user can specify the full length and checksum of the message. As soon as the sensor receive the first TEXT message, if this is genuine, it will display the text and it replies to the sensor with an ACK message. Once received the ACK, the server sends the second message. On the same way, the sensor displays text and replies with an ACK and then the server sends the third message that will be showed on the screen. In case of multiple text messages, these will be displayed once at the time.
|Manufacturer Part number||CO868LR|
|Product Attributes||Metering, Temperature|
|Radio Frequency Band||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|LoRa Class||Class A|
|Solution Represented||Energy and Utilities, Smart Building, Smart Metering|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||15|
|Is available for sale||Yes|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||3|
No questions asked yet.