ASCOEL LoRaWan Air quality sensor with CO2 COUS915LR US915
Key features highlights :
- Dual wavelenght NDIR (non dispersive infrared
- Accurancy at 25°C and 1013mbar of 5000ppm
- Temperature range -10°C < T < +55° C with typical accuracy tolerance +/- 0.3°C
- Humidity range 0 < RH < 100%
- LoRa TM long range 915MHz radio module
- LoRAWAN v1.0 class A compliant
- Programmable Alive signal
- One or two thresholds for each CO2, T and RH programmable from remote
- CO2 timing measurement programmable from remote
- Graphic LCD resolution 128x64
- Up to 5 five messages of 21 character each can be displayed on 5 rows on the LCD
- Buzzer for low battery indication
- Buzzer for acoustic signaling
- lithium-thionyl 6.0 Ah, C size
CO868LR and COUS915LR are CO2, Temperature and Humidity sensors with LCD for indoor air quality
The radio transmission is based on the new disruptive LoRaTM long range technology at 868MHz and 915MHz.
These types of sensor have been designed in order to monitor CO2 , T and RH values in a room, meeting
room or any generic indoor location.
One or two thresholds for each physical characteristics can be set from remote. The sensor can also display on the LCD five rows of text messages, 21 characters each.
|Manufacturer Part number||COUS915LR|
|Product Attributes||Metering, Temperature|
|Radio Frequency Band||US915 - US 902-928MHz|
|LoRa Class||Class A|
|Solution Represented||Energy and Utilities, Smart Building, Smart Metering|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||15|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||3|
No questions asked yet.