LoRaWAN IO Module with built in pulse counter and optional Soil Moisture sensor, Air temperature/humidity/pressure, Light Lux, 12v reversable pulse switch output
LoRaWAN IO Module with built in pulse counter and optional Soil Moisture sensor, Air temperature/humidity/pressure, Light Lux, 12v reversable pulse switch output.
Key features highlights :
- Single or Double Tinovi Soil Moisture/EC/Temperature sensor option
- BME280 Air Temperature/Humidity/Pressure sensor option (Not waterproof)
- OPT3001 light lux sensor option
- 12v booster pulse solenoid reverse switch output option
- Pulse counter
- Water leak detector and valve close output trigger
- Dust and waterproof IP67
- LoRaWAN v 1.0.2 class A device, may be activated with OTAA or ABP.
- Setup via USB CDC-ACM virtual COM port.
- Android application for USB setup
Supply voltage (VCC), V
Working current（VCC=3.6V）, mA
Operating Temperature Range, Celsius
Sensor sleep mode consumes 0.1 mA without 12v booster or 0.2mA with 12v switch output option. Active mode consumption 12-24 mA depending on sensor configuration and 150 mA in short transmitting mode.
Required battery is 3.7v 18650.
Device may be powered from any 5v Micro-USB power source. After power up sensors wait 10 seconds for USB configuration session connection from android application or USB CDC terminal, if none is connected sensors turns off USB hardware and starts normal operation. Device should be restarted, before attaching to USB for configuration, it means battery should be removed
Android application lets you configure and calibrate soil moisture sensors your device.
- When installing application you have to allow application to use your phone’s USB port.
- You need USB-OTG connector - adapter in your phone side - Micro-USB or USB-Type-C and Micro-USB charging cable to - connect device to USB OTG phone adapter.
- Before connecting to your phone you have to remove battery from device to reset device.
- After connecting device android phone will ask you to allow connect to USB, approve it.
- Wait while application shows USB Connected in main page.
- Click read in main page to read sensor values.
- Switch to settings to setup your device
3.7v 18650, Battery is not included!!!
|Manufacturer name||LoRaWAN IO Module|
|Manufacturer Part number||PM-IO-5-SM|
|Product Attributes||Metering, Street lighting, Temperature|
|RF Region||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|LoRa Class||Class A|
|Solution Represented||Smart Agriculture, Smart Cities, Energy and Utilities, Smart Industries, Home, Facilities Management, Smart Building, Smart Metering|
|Power supply||Rechargeable battery|
|Battery specification (Wh)||3.7v 18650|
|Battery type||Lithium ion|
|Interfaces||I2C, Analog, USB|
|Operating Temperature (min to max)||-20C to 60C|
|User manual url (wysiwig preferred)||https://tinovi.com/soil-moisture-sensors/|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||30|
|Is available for sale||Yes|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||3|
|Specific commercial conditions||
Ask for bulk prices.
Seller commercial condition
Seller shipping condition
No questions asked yet.