Adeunis ANALOG PWR for LoRaWAN™ ARF8200AA EU868
Use 1 : pressure, CO2, humidity.
Use 2 : tank Filling, Gas Level, Speed.
Key features highlights :
- 2 inputs 0-10V or 4-20mA
- Possibility of triggering the measurement via 2 dedicated inputs
- Local and remote configuration
- Consumption controlled for optimized autonomy
- Develop new preventive maintenance services, alerts and analyzes.
- Periodic or event mode
- External power supply
- Dimensions: 105 x 50 x 27 mm
- Housing: IP67
- Integrated fixing system: Rail-DIN, tube, wall, collar
- Operating Temperature Range: -20 ° C / + 75 ° C
- Weight: 70g
- Product error alert, configuration error
- Configurable Life Screen
- The ADEUNIS LoRaWAN ANALOG PWR is a ready-to-use radio transmitter enabling any type of 0-10V or 4-20mA sensor to be converted into a wireless communicating sensor.
- This product meets the needs of users who need to remotely monitor data of any kind (temperature, pressure, level, humidity, CO², speed, brightness, opening, etc).
- The use of the LoRaWAN protocol allows you to integrate the LoRaWAN ANALOG PWR into any network that is already deployed.
- Two sensors can be supported by a single LoRaWAN ANALOG PWR transmitter.
- The product transmits the data from the sensors either periodically or in an event-related way based on top or bottom thresholds or on detection of a change of state on its digital inputs.
- The configuration of the transmitter is accessible by the user via a micro-USB port, allowing in particular a choice of modes of transmission, periodicity or type of interface (0-10V or 4-20mA).
- The LoRaWAN ANALOG PWR is powered by an external power supply.
|Manufacturer Part number||ARF8200AA|
|Radio Frequency Band||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|LoRa Class||Class A, Class B|
|Solution Represented||Smart Agriculture, Smart Cities, Energy and Utilities, Smart Industries, Facilities Management, Smart Operations, Smart Building|
|RF power (dBm)||14|
|Battery type||12V input|
|Output throughput (mW)||25|
|Certification||LoRa® Alliance, CE, RoHS, Orange LoRa®|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||20|
|Is available for sale||Yes|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||10|
|Specific commercial conditions||
Warranty: 2 years
No questions asked yet.