inteliLIGHT® 7pin NEMA Connector Luminaire Controller FRE-220NEMA US915
- Buy 10 for $127.53 each and save 8%
- Buy 100 for $115.83 each and save 17%
- Buy 1000 for $104.13 each and save 25%
Key features highlights :
- Enables individual remote management of streetlight luminaries with electronic ballast up to 400W.
- Specially designed and optimized for LoRaWAN™ networks.
- Autonomous operation based on predefined schedules and light level sensor.
- Bandwidth efficient with minimal communication requirements.
- Dedicated high-security memory for encryption keys storage.
- Wide range of electrical parameters monitoring: Wh, VARh, V, W, A, VAR, PF and frequency.
- Advanced data synchronization and notification mechanism.
- Battery operated RTC, protected against unforeseen grid faults.
- External infrared interface for security keys transfer and local configuration.
- Integrated light level sensor.
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware update.
inteliLIGHT® is a street lighting remote management solution that ensures that the right amount of light is provided where and when needed. In-depth grid management gives an accurate real-time feedback of any change occurring along the grid, reduces energy loss and offers advanced maintenance optimization tools.
inteliLIGHT® offers detailed electrical parameters and advanced analytic report tools to understand the trends, reduce energy loss, help improve lighting policies and increase street lighting overall satisfaction.
inteliLIGHT allows subsequent management of compatible sensors and IoT applications. Furthermore, it integrates with other city systems and smart city platforms through northbound and southbound API connectivity.
Street lighting operates autonomously, using smart scheduling algorithms based on astrological calendar, light level sensors or motion detectors – for any lamps with electronic or electromagnetic ballasts and also architectural lighting.
Due to the lamp-level control, the street light networks managed by inteliLIGHT® are continuously under power. Therefore, there is a large array of sensors and applications that can be mounted on the lighting network. Security cameras, communication antennas, pollution sensors, noise detectors or traffic density sensors are just a few examples, we can adjust the system to suit your particular needs.
Using the existing infrastructure, you save money and transform the existing distribution level network into an intelligent infrastructure of the future. FRE-220 NEMA is designed to be installed on lamps which use the NEMA connector (ANSI C136.41) and will offer a wide range of features like remotely turn ON/OFF, reading of the electrical parameters power, voltage, current, power factor, frequency and also notification regarding the working state of the lamp. FRE-220 NEMA is able to perform dimming on electronic ballast using 0-10V or DALI protocol.
|Manufacturer Part number||FRE-220NEMA|
|Product Attributes||Street lighting|
|Radio Frequency Band||US915 - US 902-928MHz|
|LoRa Class||Class B|
|Solution Represented||Smart Cities|
|Power supply||Non rechargeable battery|
|RF power (dBm)||14 dBm|
|Is available for sale||Yes|
No questions asked yet.