inteliLIGHT® Embedded Luminaire Controller FRE-220M EU868
- Buy 10 for $115.83 each and save 9%
- Buy 100 for $104.13 each and save 18%
- Buy 1000 for $92.43 each and save 28%
Key features highlights :
- Enables individual remote management of streetlight luminaries with electronic ballast up to 400W.
- Specially designed and optimized for LoRaWAN™ networks.
- Autonomous operation based on predefined schedules and light level sensor.
- Bandwidth efficient with minimal communication requirements.
- Dedicated high-security memory for encryption keys storage.
- Wide range of electrical parameters monitoring: Wh, VARh, V, W, A, VAR, PF and frequency.
- Advanced data synchronization and notification mechanism.
- Battery operated RTC, protected against unforeseen grid faults.
- Over The Air (OTA) firmware update.
- Digital input for 3rd party sensors.
The inteliLIGHT® is a street lighting remote management solution that ensures that the right amount of light is provided where and when needed. In-depth grid management gives an accurate real-time feedback of any change occurring along the grid, reduces energy loss and offers advanced maintenance optimization tools. Using the existing infrastructure, you can save money and transform the existing distribution level network into an intelligent infrastructure of the future.
The InteliLIGHT® allows an independent management of streetlight lamps with an incredible electronic ballast of up to 500W. This device was especially created for LoRa Networks. It is LoRa Class A compatible and LoRa Class C compliant.
inteliLIGHT® offers detailed electrical parameters and advanced analytic report tools to understand the trends, reduce energy loss, help improve lighting policies and increase street lighting overall satisfaction.
Due to the lamp-level control, the street light networks managed by inteliLIGHT® are continuously under power. Therefore, there is a large array of sensors and applications that can be mounted on the lighting network. Security cameras, communication antennas, pollution sensors, noise detectors or traffic density sensors are just a few examples, we can adjust the system to suit your particular needs.
The reduction of energy cost are an additional benefit to the inteliLIGHT® with a decrease of up to 35%, while overall operational costs can be reduced by up to 42% by planned maintenance and precautionary grid interventions depending on system generated reports.
Unprecedented intelligence for any street lighting fixture, right from the production line. Designed to minimize occupied space, the new inteliLIGHT® LoRaWAN™ compatible FRE-220-M long range RF controller can be embedded into most luminaire designs, allowing any producer to offer LoRaWAN™ ready smart lighting fixtures.
|Manufacturer Part number||FRE-220M|
|Product Attributes||Street lighting|
|Radio Frequency Band||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|LoRa Class||Class B|
|Solution Represented||Smart Cities|
|Battery specification (Wh)||0.69|
|RF power (dBm)||14 dBm|
|Antenna||External on connector|
|Is available for sale||Yes|
No questions asked yet.