Adeunis TEMP for LoRaWAN™ ARF8180DA US915
Available on: 19-02-2019
No engineering resources are currently spent to develop this product. This product is rather a concept. No user manual and datasheet are ready. Bill of materials needs to be written. Seller is open to discuss sales or co development opportunities to develop this product.
Key features highlights :
- Internal and external temperature probes
- Transmission: periodic or on event (threshold)
- Range up to 10km
- Up to 7 years of autonomy on replaceable battery
- IP67 enclosure
- The ADEUNIS LoRaWAN TEMP is a ready-to-use radio device enabling temperatures to be measured and transmitted by wireless communication network.
- This product meets the needs of users who require to remotely monitor internal and external temperatures of storage rooms, meeting rooms, cold rooms, etc.
- The use of the LoRaWAN protocol allows the user to integrate the LoRaWAN TEMP into any network that is already deployed.
- The LoRaWAN TEMP is fitted with internal and external probes.
- The product emits the data from the sensors either periodically or in an event-based way based on top or bottom thresholds.
- The configuration of the transmitter is accessible by the user via a micro-USB port, allowing in particular a choice of modes of transmission, periodicity or triggering thresholds.
- The LoRaWAN TEMP is powered by a replaceable internal battery.
|Manufacturer Part number||ARF8180DA|
|Radio Frequency Band||US915 - US 902-928MHz|
|LoRa Class||Class A|
|Solution Represented||Smart Agriculture, Smart Cities, Energy and Utilities, Smart Industries, Facilities Management, Smart Operations, Smart Building|
|Battery specification (Wh)||9.36|
|RF power (dBm)||20|
|Output throughput (mW)||100|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||20|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||10|
|Specific commercial conditions||
Warranty: 2 years
Share your thoughts for: Adeunis TEMP for LoRaWAN™ ARF8180DA US915
Write a customer review
No questions asked yet.
Ask your question