JRI LoRa SPY Digital Sensor - 11809 - EU868
The LoRa® SPY Digital is a high precision digital sensor which measures temperature, temperature and humidity and other environmental parameters depending on the associated probe.
The LoRa® SPY Digital sensor has been specifically designed to be used with the JRI digital high stability probes with an annual drift of no more than ≤0.1°C. The probes are provided with an internal memory storing calibration coefficients and are interchangeable which facilitates the performance of calibration services. The probes must be ordered with JRI company.
Recorded data are transferred to the secure JRI Cloud and real-time alert notifications are sent out via SMS/email or voice messages in case of threshold excursions
Key features highlights :
- LoRa Alliance Certification
- Easy-to-read LCD Display
- Status and alarm Led indicator
- On/Off touch sensitive button
- Measurement range – depending on the associated probe:
- 4G Temperature Probe (ref. 06556): -40°C to +80°C
- Temperature and Humidity Metal Probe (ref. 10948): -30°C to +70°C / 0-100% HR
- Low Temperature Probe (ref. 10981): 0°C to -200°C
- Resolution: 0.01
- Memory: 10 000 data points
- Transmission range: up to 16 km (open field)
- Measuring interval: user configurable from 1 min to 12 hours
- Transmission and recording interval: user configurable from 1 min to 24 hours
- Operating conditions: -30°C to +70°C
- Power supply: User replaceable, non-rechargeable 3.6v battery
- Battery life: 2 to 4 years
- Casing: Polycarbonate – Food compliant
The LoRa SPY Digital temperature and humidity sensor is one of the products of the long range, wireless JRI MySirius Monitoring Solution which includes a range of different high precision sensors, each developed for a specific use case: temperature, temperature-humidity, door opening, pressure, CO2, gas, pulse/event monitoring, …
The LoRa SPY sensors have been developed to upload data automatically to the secure JRI MySirius Cloud in intervals from every 1 min. to 24 hours, depending on the configuration. In case of threshold excursions real-time alerts and alarms are sent out via SMS/text messages, emails, and voice messages. Data can be managed via the user friendly and customisable JRI MySirius web application.
The use of the low-power LoRa Technology allows the sensor to have a battery life of up to 4 years.
The LoRa SPY Digtal is provided with a LCD display, status Led lights, an On/Off touch sensitive button, and comes with a magnet and built-in mounting holes which make it very easy to install. It is supplied with colour rings that make it easy to customize each sensor.
The JRI in-house COFRAC (ISO 17025) certified metrology laboratory and our expert staff provide both on site and off site calibration services of the sensors.
The JRI MySirius Solution helps you stay compliant with current regulations: CE, RoHS, FCC, EN 300 -200 (and EN 12830 with the temperature probe ref. 06556)
|Manufacturer Part number||11809|
|Solution Represented||Health, Smart Industries, Transportation, Other, Smart Operations, Smart Building|
|Power supply||Non rechargeable battery|
|Certification||LoRa® Alliance, CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||30 days|
|Is available for sale||Yes|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||10 days|
LoRa Certification Certificate_JRI_LoRaSPY.pdf
FT_LoRaSPY N DIGITAL_vEN.pdf
No questions asked yet.