JRI LoRa SPY T1 - Temperature and Door Opening Sensor - 11802 - EU868
To prevent health risks. Designed by a company expert in metrology, this product monitors surrounding air conditions for comfort and HVAC applications (data centers, museums, archives, pharmaceutical warehouses…).
Key features highlights :
- Easy-to-read LCD Display
- Status and alarm Led indicators
- On/Off touch sensitive button
- Measurement range: -30°C to +70°C
- Accuracy: +/-0.4°C from -20°C to +40°C and +/- 0.5°C out of this range
- Resolution: 0.01
- Memory: 10 000 data points
- Sensors : Class A PT100 + light detector
- Transmission range: up to 16 km (open field)
- Measuring interval: user configurable from 1 min to 12 hours
- Transmission and recording interval: user configurale from 1 min to 24 hours
- Operating conditions: -30°C to +70°C
- Power supply: User replaceable, non-rechargeable 3.6v battery
- Battery life: 2 to 4 years
- Casing : Polycarbonate – Food compliant
The LoRa SPY T1 temperature and door opening sensor is one of the products of the long range, wireless JRI MySirius Monitoring Solution which includes a range of different high precision data loggers, each developed for a specific use case: temperature, temperature-humidity, door opening, pressure, CO2, gas, pulse/event monitoring, …
The LoRa SPY sensors have been developed to upload data automatically to the secure JRI MySirius Cloud in intervals from every 1 min. to 24 hours, depending on the configuration. Real-time alert and alarm notifications are sent out via SMS/text messages, emails, and voice messages in case of threshold excursions. Data can be managed via the user friendly and customisable JRI MySirius web application.
The use of the low-power LoRa Technology allows the sensor to have a battery life of up to 4 years.
The LoRa SPY T1 is provided with a large easy-to-read LCD display, status Led lights, an On/Off touch sensitive button, and features a magnet and built-in mounting holes which make it very easy to install.
The JRI in-house COFRAC (ISO 17025) certified metrology laboratory and our expert staff provide both on site and off site calibration services of the sensors.
The The LoRa SPY T1 complies with the following current regulations: CE, RoHS, FCC, EN 300-320, NF EN 12830.
|Manufacturer Part number||11802|
|Radio Frequency Band||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|Solution Represented||Health, Smart Industries, Transportation, Other, Smart Operations, Smart Building|
|Power supply||Non rechargeable battery|
|Operating Temperature (min to max)||-30°C to +70°C|
|Certification||LoRa® Alliance, CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||30 days|
|Is available for sale||Yes|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||10 days|
Prodcut Data Sheet_LoRaSPYT1.pdf
LoRa Certification Certificate_JRI_LoRaSPY.pdf
No questions asked yet.