JRI LoRa SPY T3 Extreme Low Temperature Sensor with a 50cm External Probe - 11808 - EU868
To monitor the long-term storage of samples at very low temperatures (liquid nitrogen tanks, -80° freezers). Designed by a company expert in metrology for biotechnology, hospitals, pharmaceutical industries, research institutes and blood banks, this product is fitted with a very precise external probe.
Key features highlights :
- LoRa Alliance Certification
- Easy-to-read LCD Display
- Status and alarm Led indicators
- On/Off touch sensitive button
- Measurement range: -200°C to 0°C
- Accuracy: +/-0.2°C from -20°C to 0°C and +/- 0.5°C out of this range
- Memory: 10 000 data points
- Sensor: External Class A PT100 – 2.9 diam. Teflon cable
- Resolution: 0.01
- Transmission range: up to 16 km (open field)
- Measuring interval: user configurable from 1 min to 12 hours
- Transmission and recording interval: user configurable from 1 min to 24 hours
- Operating conditions: -30°C to +70°C
- Power supply: User replaceable, non-rechargeable 3.6v battery
- Battery life: 2 to 4 years
- Casing: Polycarbonate – Food compliant
- Cable length 50 cm
The LoRa SPY T3 extreme low temperature sensor is one of the products of the long range, wireless JRI MySirius Monitoring Solution which includes a range of different high precision data loggers, each developed for a specific use case: temperature, temperature-humidity, door opening, pressure, CO2, gas, pulse/event monitoring, …
The LoRa SPY sensors have been developed to upload data automatically to the secure JRI MySirius Cloud in intervals from every 1 min. to 24 hours, depending on the configuration. Real-time alert and alarm notifications are sent out via SMS/text messages, emails, and voice messages in case of threshold excursions. Data can be managed via the user friendly and customisable JRI MySirius web application.
The use of the low-power LoRa Technology allows the sensor to have a battery life of up to 4 years.
The LoRa SPY T3 comes with an external PT100 probe, and features an easy-to-read LCD display, status Led lights, and an On/Off touch sensitive button. The magnet and the built-in mounting holes make the installation of the device very easy.
The JRI in-house COFRAC (ISO 17025) certified metrology laboratory and our expert staff provide both on site and off site calibration services of the sensors.
LoRa SPY T3 complies with the follwoing current regulations: CE, RoHS, FCC, EN 300-320, NF EN 12830.
|Manufacturer Part number||11808|
|Radio Frequency Band||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|Solution Represented||Health, Smart Industries, Transportation, Other, Smart Operations, Smart Building|
|Power supply||Non rechargeable battery|
|Sim card size select if applicable||eSIM|
|Certification||LoRa® Alliance, CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||30 days|
|Is available for sale||Yes|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||10 days|
Product Data Sheet_LoRaSPYT3.pdf
LoRa Certification Certificate_JRI_LoRaSPY.pdf
No questions asked yet.