JRI LoRa SPY TH1 Temperature and Humidity Sensor -11803 - EU868
The LoRa® SPY TH1 is a high precision, temperature and humidity sensor and is particularly well adapted for HVAC applications. Recorded data are transferred to the secure JRI Cloud and real-time alert notifications are sent out via SMS/email or voice messages in case of threshold excursions.
Key features highlights :
- LoRa Alliance Certification
- Easy-to-read LCD Display
- Status and alarm Led indicators
- On/Off touch sensitive button
- Measurement range: -30°C to 70°C and 0-100% RH
- Temperature: +/-0.4°C from -20°C to +40°C and +/- 0.5°C out of this range
- Humidity: between +15°C and +25°C: +/-2% RH from 20% to 80% ; +/-4% RH from 0% to 20% and from 80% to 100%
- Resolution: 0.01
- Memory: 10 000 data points
- Transmission range: up to 16 km (open field)
- Measuring interval: user configurable from 1 min to 12 hours
- Transmission and recording interval: user configurable from 1 min to 24 hours
- Sensor: Digital SENSIRION SHT25
- Operating conditions: -30°C to +70°C
- Power supply: User replaceable, non-rechargeable 3.6v battery
- Battery life: 2 to 4 years
- Casing: Polycarbonate – Food compliant
The LoRa SPY TH1 temperature and humidity sensor is one of the products of the long range, wireless JRI MySirius Monitoring Solution which includes a range of different high precision data loggers, each developed for a specific use case: temperature, temperature-humidity, door opening, pressure, CO2, gas, pulse/event monitoring, …
The LoRa SPY sensors have been developed to upload data automatically to the secure JRI MySirius Cloud in intervals from every 1 min. to 24 hours, depending on the configuration. Real-time alert and alarm notifications are sent out via SMS/text messages, emails, and voice messages in case of threshold excursions. Data can be managed via the user friendly and customisable JRI MySirius web application.
The use of the low-power LoRa Technology allows the sensor to have a battery life of up to 4 years.
The LoRa SPY TH1 features a LCD display, status Led lights, and an On/Off touch sensitive button.The built-in mounting holes and the magnet make the installation of the device very easy.
The JRI in-house COFRAC (ISO 17025) certified metrology laboratory and our expert staff provide both on site and off site calibration services of the sensors.
The LoRa SPY TH1 complies with the following current regulations: CE, RoHS, FCC, EN 300-320
|Manufacturer Part number||11803|
|Radio Frequency Band||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|Solution Represented||Health, Transportation, Other|
|Power supply||Non rechargeable battery|
|Certification||LoRa® Alliance, CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||30 days|
|Is available for sale||Yes|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||10 days|
LoRa Certification Certificate_JRI_LoRaSPY.pdf
Product Data Sheet_LoRaSPYTH.pdf
No questions asked yet.