RisingHF Temperature and Humidity Sensor RHF1S001 US915
Key features highlights :
- Powered by lithium thionyl chloride battery
- 5 years of operationfor1 uplink per minute.
- Extended industrial operating temperature:-40°C to +85°C.
- Outdoor use:IP64 enclosure.
- Accuracy: ±5% RH typically from 20% RH to 80% RH at 25°C. ±0.5°C typically from +5°C to+60°C.
- LoRa WAN compatible:Class A, uplink rateprogrammable from1 minuteto 24 hours.
- Operating frequency bands (Option at order): 434MHz,<10mW radiated power. 868MHz,<25mWradiated power. 920MHz,<25mWradiated power.
RisingHF temperature and humidity sensor offers cost effective LoRaWAN end node solution for a variety of applications. Its reliable and low power design allows a battery operation up to 5 years without any maintenance. IP64 enclosure concept and water splash proof unique sensor design are ideal for outdoor use and installation in low accessibility locations.
The Sensor acquisition rate can be adjusted via LoRaWAN Class A downlink capability and it allows the management capacity according to the needs of the application.
This RisingHF Temperature and Humidity Sensor is fully compatible with plug and play for LoRaWAN network operation.
There are many applications that the customer can use this sensor for:
- Weather Station
- Ventilation & Air Conditioning systems
- Refrigeration equipment
- Building Automation
This LoRaWAN compliant sensor node is aimed at outdoor application with it's IP64 protection level, its high preformance internal antenna and LoRa technology used, the sensor could operate in extremely hard environment or for very long range application. This device has a long life of up to 5 - 10 years.
The RHF1S001 from RisingHF integrates evaluation, development and quick test features which is designed by this company.
This Sensor has a long lasting lithium/thionyl chloride battery with PN ER34615 which can effectively operate in -55 to +85 degrees.
|Seller||Rui Xing Heng Fang Network(Shenzhen)Co.,Ltd|
|Manufacturer Part number||RHF1S001|
|Radio Frequency Band||US915 - US 902-928MHz|
|LoRa Class||Class A, Class B|
|Solution Represented||Energy and Utilities, Location & Asset Tracking|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||30|
|Is available for sale||Yes|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||3|
No questions asked yet.