Sensing Labs Senlab T Remote Temperature IP68 Sensor TEM-LAB-14NS EU868
To read temperature remotely. Suitable for use in areas such as environmental monitoring, controlling heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems, the regulation of pipes and preemptive maintenance of machines in industry. This sensor features a separate temperature sensor, allowing access to confined spaces.
- Buy 50 for $134.78 each and save 11%
Key features highlights :
- Dimensions: 56 x 102 x 35 mm
- LoRa Alliance Certified
- Up to 20 years of battery life
- Up to 15km of range
- Datalogging (24 points / radio transmissions)
- Battery level feedback on each data communications
- High and Low temperature alarm Threshold
- Easy to install (magnet activation, LED feedback)
- Cloud codecs enabled
- Application reconfiguration Over The Air (measurement frequency, alarm thresholds,...)
- Magnetic field exposure
- EMC Compliance
- IP 68 (fully protected against dust, submersible to 1 m for 30 mins)
This Senlab is a smart LoRaWAN™ communicating device with a high precision temperature sensor, at ±0.5°C accuracy. The probe also features:
- 1m long cable between the sensor and the radio transmitter module
- Measurement range goes from -55°C to +125°C
- Data recording with 24 radio transmissions
The ruggedized and IP68 design (protected against water and dust ingress) mean this Senlab is well suited for continuous temperature monitoring in harsh environments. Sensing Labs devices are engineered with a very particular attention to the custom antenna design, bringing best of class performances to Senlab devices, both on the range and battery life. Ready to be used on an LPWA Actility Network. For all private or other public network, you need to buy a configuration pack. Part Number: CON-LAB-PACK To download the datasheet of this product, click here.
ThingPark Connected devices have been extensively tested through LoRaWAN use cases and application integration to confirm interoperability in networks powered by Actility’s network server and management software. ThingPark has been selected by market leaders such as Orange, Proximus, Swisscom, Cisco, Inmarsat, KPN, and more. Learn more here: https://partners.
|Radio Frequency Band||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|LoRa Class||Class A|
|Solution Represented||Smart Agriculture, Smart Cities, Energy and Utilities, Smart Industries, Smart Operations, Smart Building, Smart Metering|
|RF power (dBm)||25mW|
|Output throughput (mW)||+14dB|
|Certification||LoRa® Alliance, CE, RoHS, Orange LoRa®|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||28|
|Is available for sale||Yes|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||21|
|Specific commercial conditions||
Products will not be returned or exchanged. Warranty : 1 year after purchase.
No questions asked yet.