Sensing Labs Indoor Temperature and Humidity Sensor THY-LAB-61NS EU868
LoRa® transmitter for energy meter, uses over the air configuration.
Use: atmosphere regulation applications (temperature and humidity) for indoor uses such as Smart Building.
This device accurately measures temperature (±0.4ºC accuracy) and humidity (±3% RH maximum).
Key features highlights :
- LoRa Alliance Certified
- Up to 10 years of battery life
- Easily replaceable battery
- Up to 15km of range
- Datalogging (24 points / radio transmissions)
- Battery level feedback on each data communications
- Configurablealarm thresholds
- Easy to install (magnet activation, LED feedback)
- Cloud codecs enabled
- Application reconfiguration Over The Air (measurement frequency, alarm thresholds,...)
- Power: Lithium battery
- Lifespan: up to 10 years
- Network interface: LoRa®
- Range: up to 15 km in open air
- Operating temperature: 0° to +55°C
- Fastening: wall or coupler
- IP 30 (fully protected against dust, not protected against water intrusion)
- Manufacturer warranty: 1 year
This Senlab T+H is a smart LoRaWAN™ communicating device with a high precision temperature and humidity sensor, at ±0.4°C accuracy and ±3% RH maximum (with 0 to 100% RH operating range). The small form factor and discreet aesthetics of the Senlab H makes it well suited for offices or accommodations fitting. Sensing Labs devices are engineered with a very particular attention to the custom antenna design, bringing best of class performances to Senlab devices, both on the range and battery life. Battery is replaceable. Ready to be used on an LPWA Actility Network. For all private or other public network, you need to buy a configuration pack. Part Number: CON-LAB-PACK To download the datasheet of this product, click here.
ThingPark Connected devices have been extensively tested through LoRaWAN use cases and application integration to confirm interoperability in networks powered by Actility’s network server and management software. ThingPark has been selected by market leaders such as Orange, Proximus, Swisscom, Cisco, Inmarsat, KPN, and more. Learn more here: https://partners.thingpark.com
|Radio Frequency Band||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|Solution Represented||Home, Facilities Management, Other|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||14|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||21|
|Battery type||Non Rechargeable Lithium metal|
|Output throughput (mW)||+14dB|
|RF power (dBm)||25mW|
|Specific commercial conditions||
Products will not be returned or exchanged. Warranty : 1 year after purchase.
No questions asked yet.