The ioTracker 3 is a multi-sensor LoRaWAN Panic Button which has proven itself in the field.
- Buy 100 for $91.24 each and save 4%
- Buy 250 for $86.94 each and save 9%
- Buy 500 for $80.50 each and save 16%
- Buy 1000 for $69.77 each and save 27%
- Buy 2500 for $59.04 each and save 38%
Key features highlights :
- Firmware updates over-the-air (FUOTA)
- Easy configuration builder (Downlinks and Templating)
- Configuration via mobile app (Bluetooth)
- Full documentation
- Highly configurable device
- LoRaWAN 1.0.4. compatible
- Integrated with multiple LoRaWAN network servers and IoT dashboards/applications
ioTracker 3 specific features
- Small form factor 57.4 x 33.4 x 18.7 mm
- IP68 rating
- LED (full-color)
- GPS (GPS, Galileo and BeiDou)
- WiFi (For reporting BSSID + RSSI and firmware updates)
- Bluetooth (For reporting UUID + RSSI and trigger actions)
- Temperature sensor
- Light sensor
- Shock sensor
- Man down sensor
- Humidity sensor (optional)
- Airpressure sensor (optional)
- Belt clip and wall mount accessory (optional)
The ioTracker 3 is highly configurable and all those settings can be configured over-the-air (OTAA) via a downlink commands or via the Bluetooth configuration app. You can individually tune the settings, so it fits your use case perfectly and you can solve concrete business issues.
Supply Chain Monitoring
The ioTracker gives you lots of insights in your supply chain. You can track the location of your assets in- and outdoor and information about the temperature, light intensity, humidity, air pressure and shocks will be available on a self-configured interval. You can install the ioTracker in a quick and rigid way with our versatile mounting system.
Emergency & Safefy
The ioTracker has a versatile mounting system. It can be mounted on an object and it can also be worn on a belt or key cord. The button is highly configurable, because it supports multiple button modes and actions. An integrated buzzer and LED can be used to provide feedback to the user.
When you press the button, the location and all the other sensor data such as shocks, temperature, light intensity and optionally humidity and pressure information, will be available to you. This information improves your emergency triage and follow-up capabilities. Also an automatic man down alarm is one of the available features.
Track & Trace
The ioTracker features multiple localisation technologies like GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.1. This provides the best balance between high-accurate positioning and power efficiency in almost every in- and outdoor situation.
The ioTracker has an exceptional battery performance, which operates from -20° up to +65° Celsius and lasts from a couple of months up to several years, depending on your usage. We help you with power optimisation via online tools and personal support. This gives you the best possible battery life for your use case.
|Manufacturer Part Number||ioTracker 3|
|Product Attributes||Geolocation, Temperature|
|RF Region||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|LoRa Class||Class A|
|Other Protocol||LoRaWAN, Bluetooth, Bluetooth Low, Wifi|
|Solution Represented||Smart Cities, Health, Location & Asset Tracking, Transportation, Facilities Management, Smart Building, Asset Tracking, Daily Life|
|Power Supply||Replaceable battery|
|Battery specification (Wh)||4,5|
|Battery type||Lithium ion|
|Operating Temperature (min to max)||-20 to +65|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||90|
|Lead-time if in stock (in working days)||3|
No questions asked yet.