IXEL | LoRa® modem | LoRaTIC
Use: unit connects to the TIC output of the ERDF meter, transfers data to a remote server using the LoRa® radio communication technology.
This gateway converts the ERDF meter into an internet-connected object via the LoRaWAN protocol.
Key features highlights :
- Dimensions: width 72 mm x height 19.2 mm x length 87 mm
- Weight: 22g
- IP 2X (sealing not tested)
- TIC interface: RJ45 connector, compatible with standard and historical TIC, high-impedance input, speed of between 1,200 and 19,600 Bauds
- Radio interface: LoRa ®, range of up to 15 km, SMA antenna connection, radiated RF power 14dBM
- Power: 230V Power supply
- Operating temperature: -25° to +70°C
- Manufacturer warranty: 1 year
- Requirements of the directive 89/336/EEC - "Electromagnetic compatibility"
- Requirements of the harmonised generic or specific standards R&TTE 1999/5/EC - ETS 300-200
- EN 55022 , EN 61000-4-2, EN 61000-4-3,
- EN 61000-4-5, EN 61000-4-6, EN 61000-4-11
LoRaTIC® has a robust AC/DC power supply that is not sensitive to fluctuations and brief outages on the line.
OTTA and ABP configuration.
It is compatible with all electronic sensors fitted with a TIC output : PME-PMI, ICE, SAPHIR, LINKY, CBE.
LoRaTIC acquires in 10-minute increments the main metering data (production/consumption) delivered by the TIC of the electrical sensor and transmits it by radio via the LoRaWAN network to the data server.
LoRaTIC transmits an identical payload regardless of the industrial meter.
A web portal of energy services for viewing, analysing and exporting the data.
|SKU||167-IXEL | LoRa® modem | NU LoRaTIC|
|Manufacturer Part number||NU LoRaTIC|
|RF Region||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|LoRa Class||Class A|
|Solution Represented||(will not show)|
|Battery specification (Wh)||230V Power supply|
|RF power (dBm)||140|
|Battery type||Alkaline AA|
|Output throughput (mW)||25|
|Antenna||External on connector|
|Certification||CE, Orange LoRa®, RoHS|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||15|
|Is available for sale||Yes|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||3|
Seller commercial condition
Seller shipping condition
No questions asked yet.