JRI Ready-to-Use Solution: LoRa SPY T4 Temperature Sensor for pipe of hot water systems + A 36-Month INITIAL MySirius Subscription – 12398 I 36 0 OR - EU868
The LoRa® SPY T4 measures and records the temperature inside the pipes using an external surface PT 100 probe.
Designed for monitoring the HW system, it can be fastened to the pipe with cable ties without damaging it.
Data are sent to the JRI secure Cloud by LoRaWANTM network of the telecom operators members of the LoRa AllianceTM, or by a local network.
In case of threshold excursions, real-time alerts are sent.
Key features highlights :
- LoRa Alliance Certification
- Easy-to-read LCD Display
- Status and alarm Led indicators
- On/Off touch sensitive button
- Measurement range: -40°C to +85°C
- Accuracy: +/-0.3°C on a copper pipe and +/- 0.5°C on a c-pvc
- Memory: 10 000 data points
- Sensor: External PT100
- Resolution: 0.01
- Transmission range: up to 16 km (open field)
- Measuring interval: user configurable from 1 min to 12 hours
- Transmission and recording interval: user configurable from 1 min to 24 hours
- Operating conditions: -30°C to +70°C
- Power supply: User replaceable, non-rechargeable 3.6v battery
- Battery life: 2 to 4 years
- Casing: Polycarbonate
The LoRa SPY sensors have been developed to upload data automatically to the secure JRI MySirius Cloud Platform in intervals from every 1 min. to 24 hours, depending on the configuration. Real-time alert and alarm notifications are sent out via SMS/text messages, emails, and voice messages in case of threshold excursions. Data can be managed via the user friendly and customisable JRI MySirius Web application.
The use of the low-power LoRa Technology allows the sensor to have a battery life of up to 4 years.
The LoRa SPY T4 is provided with status Led lights, an On/Off touch sensitive button, and features a magnet and built-in mounting holes which make it very easy to install.
The JRI in-house COFRAC (ISO 17025) certified metrology laboratory provides both on site and off site calibration services of the sensors.
The LoRa SPY T4 temperature sensor complies with current regulations: CE, RoHS, FCC, ETS 300-328.
Ready to Use Solution includes :
- Supply of one LoRa® SPY sensor
- Transmission of measurements via the LoRaWANTM long-range network
- A 36-month Initial MySirius subscription : Data reading (measurements, graphs, history, activity report) during the last 2 months, Data archives (Data reading period included) during the last 12 months, Technical support (Online help, tutorial) and 2 user accounts available
|Manufacturer Part number||12398 I 36 0 OR|
|Seller SKU||12398 I 36 0 OR|
|RF Region||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|Solution Represented||Health, Transportation, Other|
|Power supply||Rechargeable battery|
|Output throughput (mW)||25 mW|
|Certification||LoRa® Alliance, CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||30|
|Is available for sale||Yes|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||10|
11819G LoRa Spy_EN.pdf
No questions asked yet.