JRI Ready-to-Use Solution: LoRa SPY T1 Temperature Sensor + A 36-Month INITIAL MySirius Subscription – 11802 I 36 0 OR - EU868
To prevent health risks. Designed by a company expert in metrology, this product monitors surrounding air conditions for comfort and HVAC applications (data centers, museums, archives, pharmaceutical warehouses…).
Key features highlights :
- Easy-to-read LCD Display
- Status and alarm Led indicators
- On/Off touch sensitive button
- Measurement range: -30°C to +70°C
- Accuracy: +/-0.4°C from -20°C to +40°C and +/- 0.5°C out of this range
- Resolution: 0.01
- Memory: 10 000 data points
- Sensors : Class A PT100 + light detector
- Transmission range: up to 16 km (open field)
- Measuring interval: user configurable from 1 min to 12 hours
- Transmission and recording interval: user configurale from 1 min to 24 hours
- Operating conditions: -30°C to +70°C
- Power supply: User replaceable, non-rechargeable 3.6v battery
- Battery life: 2 to 4 years
- Casing : Polycarbonate – Food compliant
The LoRa SPY T1 temperature sensor is one of the products of the long-range, wireless JRI MySirius Monitoring Solution which includes a range of different high precision data loggers, each developed for a specific use case: temperature, temperature-humidity, door opening, pressure, CO2, gas, pulse/event monitoring, …
The LoRa SPY sensors have been developed to upload data automatically to the secure JRI MySirius Cloud Platform in intervals from every 1 min. to 24 hours, depending on the configuration. Real-time alert and alarm notifications are sent out via SMS/text messages, emails, and voice messages in case of threshold excursions. Data can be managed via the user friendly and customisable JRI MySirius Web application.
The use of the low-power LoRa Technology allows the sensor to have a battery life of up to 4 years.
The LoRa SPY T1 is provided with status Led lights, an On/Off touch sensitive button, and features a magnet and built-in mounting holes which make it very easy to install.
The JRI in-house COFRAC (ISO 17025) certified metrology laboratory provides both on site and off site calibration services of the sensors.
The LoRa SPY T1 temperature sensor complies with current regulations: CE, RoHS, FCC, ETS 300-328, NF EN 12830.
Ready to Use Solution includes :
- Supply of one LoRa® SPY sensor
- Transmission of measurements via the LoRaWANTM long-range network
- A 36-month Initial MySirius subscription : Data reading (measurements, graphs, history, activity report) during the last 2 months, Data archives (Data reading period included) during the last 12 months, Technical support (Online help, tutorial) and 2 user accounts available
|Manufacturer Part number||11802 I 36 0 OR|
|Seller SKU||11802 I 36 0 OR|
|RF Region||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|Solution Represented||Health, Transportation, Other|
|Power supply||Non rechargeable battery|
|Output throughput (mW)||25 mW|
|Certification||LoRa® Alliance, CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||30 days|
|Is available for sale||Yes|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||10 days|
No questions asked yet.