JRI Ready-to-Use Solution: LoRa SPY TH1 Temperature Hygrometry Sensor + A 36-Month INITIAL MySirius Subscription – 11803 I 36 0 OR - EU868
To prevent health risks. Designed by a company expert in metrology, this product monitors and safeguards the cold chain of temperature sensitive products (vaccines, medication, food products) during transit phases. It can also detect if doors have been opened.
This product complies with European regulations for temperature monitoring during transportation and storage.
Key features highlights :
- LoRa Alliance Certification
- Easy-to-read LCD Display
- Status and alarm Led indicators
- On/Off touch sensitive button
- Measurement range: -30°C to 70°C and 0-100% RH
- Temperature: +/-0.4°C from -20°C to +40°C and +/- 0.5°C out of this range
- Humidity: between +15°C and +25°C: +/-2% RH from 20% to 80% ; +/-4% RH from 0% to 20% and from 80% to 100%
- Resolution: 0.01
- Memory: 10 000 data points
- Transmission range: up to 16 km (open field)
- Measuring interval: user configurable from 1 min to 12 hours
- Transmission and recording interval: user configurable from 1 min to 24 hours
- Sensor: Digital SENSIRION SHT25
- Operating conditions: -30°C to +70°C
- Power supply: User replaceable, non-rechargeable 3.6v battery
- Battery life: 2 to 4 years
- Casing: Polycarbonate – Food compliant
The LoRa SPY TH1 temperature sensor is one of the products of the long-range, wireless JRI MySirius Monitoring Solution which includes a range of different high precision data loggers, each developed for a specific use case: temperature, temperature-humidity, door opening, pressure, CO2, gas, pulse/event monitoring, …
The LoRa SPY sensors have been developed to upload data automatically to the secure JRI MySirius Cloud Platform in intervals from every 1 min. to 24 hours, depending on the configuration. Real-time alert and alarm notifications are sent out via SMS/text messages, emails, and voice messages in case of threshold excursions. Data can be managed via the user friendly and customisable JRI MySirius Web application.
The use of the low-power LoRa Technology allows the sensor to have a battery life of up to 4 years.
The LoRa SPY TH1 is provided with status Led lights, an On/Off touch sensitive button, and features a magnet and built-in mounting holes which make it very easy to install.
The JRI in-house COFRAC (ISO 17025) certified metrology laboratory provides both on site and off site calibration services of the sensors.
The LoRa SPY TH1 temperature sensor complies with current regulations: CE, RoHS, FCC, ETS 300-328, NF EN 12830.
Ready to Use Solution includes :
- Supply of one LoRa® SPY sensor
- Transmission of measurements via the LoRaWANTM long-range network
- A 36-month Initial MySirius subscription : Data reading (measurements, graphs, history, activity report) during the last 2 months, Data archives (Data reading period included) during the last 12 months, Technical support (Online help, tutorial) and 2 user accounts available
|Manufacturer Part number||11803 I 36 0 OR - EU868|
|Seller SKU||11803 I 36 0 OR - EU868|
|RF Region||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|Solution Represented||Health, Transportation, Other|
|Power supply||Non rechargeable battery|
|Output throughput (mW)||25 mW|
|Certification||LoRa® Alliance, CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||30|
|Is available for sale||Yes|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||10|
No questions asked yet.