Kerlink Wirnet iStation v1.5 Outdoor LoRaWAN Gateway
The iStation is the ideal gateway to support your smart city, smart industry or any other smart project combining simplicity of installation and superior technical characteristics.
Key features highlights :
High performance, reliability & robustness
- Carrier grade design with excellent heat dissipation
- Semtech Reference Design v1.5 components.
Security HM and SW architectures
- SecureBoot (Signed firmware),
- SecureStorage (keys and certificates in secured area) using ProvenCore solution,
- Secured links and backhaul protection (OpenVPN/IPsec),
- Reboot (watchdog) and recovery on previous Management config (or factory config if the boot issue is not fixed).
The “Wirnet iStation” is a LoRaWAN gateway that specifically meets the standard requirements of public operators, MVNOs, cable operators, private businesses or public authorities willing to boost their IoT businesses and to deploy evolutive and reliable networks, connect high volumes of end-devices, and manage millions of bidirectional messages every day.
Its ruggedized and streamlined design brings together the best of the Wirnet Station and the optimizations of the i-series LoRaWAN gateways (Wirnet iFemtoCell, iFemtoCell-evolution and iBTS), using the same Software for easier and cheaper integration.
The Wirnet iStation grants high availability and performance levels that enable flexible and scalable deployments across many industries.
- 4G Worldwide module with 3G/2G fallback and Ethernet (RJ45) for backhaul connectivity,
- Fully integrated and internal antennas GPS, 4G, LoRa (peak gain=2,6dBi) : no external antenna installation required (external LoRa antenna 3dBi or 6dBi still possible as an option),”
- Carrier grade casing (IP67) for industrial use,
- 8ch RX (125 kHz, multi Spreading Factor) + 1ch RX (250KHz or 500kHz, mono Spreading Factor) + 1ch RX (FSK) to get 10ch RX + 1ch TX,
- Mounting kit allowing simple and quick installation without opening the casing,
- Built-in high-rejection filters for co-localization with other radio devices and enabling strong interference resistance for better data transmission and permanent high availability.
- Powered by:
- PoE injector (15W or 30W),
- +48VDC or DC -48VDC over RJ45 (isolated power),
- Highly secured device relying on software and hardware architecture such as Prove & Run SecureBoot and SecureStorage,
- Convenient and straightforward configuration, management, monitoring, control and update via Kerlink Wanesy Management Center,
- Sniffer for LBT (Listen Before Talk),
- Built-in with high rejection SAW filters,
- Rx Sensitivity: -141 dBm (SF12),
- TX Power: configurable from 5dBm to 27dBm,
- Range -40°C +60°C,
- Humidity: 95%,
- Size : 265 x 165 x 100 mm,
- Weight : 1,4kg (mounting kit included),
- Spectrum analysis compliant,
- Backup batteries to allow the clean shut down of applications in case of power cut,
- Casing: IP67 Alu (Back), Polycarbonate (Front), Inox (mounting kit),
- Surge protection of the RF LoRa link (option),
- CPU: ARM Cortex A9,
- DDRAM 256MB,
- 8GB eMMC (6GB available for user),
|Solution Represented||Smart Agriculture, Smart Cities, Energy and Utilities, Smart Building|
|Gateway Type||Outdoor Gateway|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||5|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||15|
|Sensor sensibility||Rx Sensitivity: -141 dBm (SF12)|
|LoRa Class||Class A, Class B, Class C|
|Operating Temperature (min to max)||Range -40°C +60°C|
|Environmental conditions||Humidity: 95%|
|Is available for sale||Yes|
Seller commercial condition
Seller shipping condition
No questions asked yet.