Kerlink Wirnet iStation v1.5 Outdoor LoRaWAN Gateway
The iStation is the ideal gateway to support your smart city, smart industry, or any other smart project combining the simplicity of installation and superior technical characteristics.
Select the prestaging platform depending on your use:
For proof of concept and non-commercial use, we recommend our cloud-based ThingPark Community platform which is free to use. If you choose this option, the ThingPark team will pre-configure and provision your gateway(s) on ThingPark Community platform. If you do not already have an account on this platform, the ThingPark team will create one for you, using your registered email address.
For commercial operation, we recommend using our ThingPark Enterprise SaaS production platform (TPE SaaS) or ThingPark Enterprise On-Premise platform (OCP) . TPE SaaS is georedundant, fully managed 24*7 and provides SLAs. “ThingPark Enterprise (TPE) OCP is a full on-premise platform, available both in standalone or High-Availability deployment modes To use TPE SaaS or TPE OCP, you need an active subscription. Use these options for commercial deployments and select the right region.
Key features highlights :
High performance, reliability & robustness
- Carrier-grade design with excellent heat dissipation
- Semtech Reference Design v1.5 components.
Security HM and SW architectures
- SecureBoot (Signed firmware),
- SecureStorage (keys and certificates in a secured area) using ProvenCore solution,
- Secured links and backhaul protection (OpenVPN/IPsec),
- Reboot (watchdog) and recovery on previous Management config (or factory config if the boot issue is not fixed).
The “Wirnet iStation” is a LoRaWAN gateway that specifically meets the standard requirements of public operators, MVNOs, cable operators, private businesses, or public authorities willing to boost their IoT businesses and to deploy evolutive and reliable networks, connect high volumes of end-devices, and manage millions of bidirectional messages every day.
Its ruggedized and streamlined design brings together the best of the Wirnet Station and the optimizations of the i-series LoRaWAN gateways (Wirnet iFemtoCell, iFemtoCell-evolution, and iBTS), using the same Software for easier and cheaper integration.
The Wirnet iStation grants high availability and performance levels that enable flexible and scalable deployments across many industries.
- 4G Worldwide module with 3G/2G fallback and Ethernet (RJ45) for backhaul connectivity,
- Fully integrated and internal antennas GPS, 4G, LoRa (peak gain=2,6dBi) : no external antenna installation required (external LoRa antenna 3dBi or 6dBi still possible as an option),”
- Carrier-grade casing (IP67) for industrial use,
- 8ch RX (125 kHz, multi Spreading Factor) + 1ch RX (250KHz or 500kHz, mono Spreading Factor) + 1ch RX (FSK) to get 10ch RX + 1ch TX,
- Mounting kit allowing simple and quick installation without opening the casing,
- Built-in high-rejection filters for co-localization with other radio devices and enabling strong interference resistance for better data transmission and permanent high availability.
- Powered by:
- PoE injector (15W or 30W),
- +48VDC or DC -48VDC over RJ45 (isolated power),
- Highly secured device relying on software and hardware architecture such as Prove & Run SecureBoot and SecureStorage,
- Convenient and straightforward configuration, management, monitoring, control, and update via Kerlink Wanesy Management Center.
- Sniffer for LBT (Listen Before Talk),
- Built-in with high rejection SAW filters,
- Rx Sensitivity: -141 dBm (SF12),
- TX Power: configurable from 5dBm to 27dBm,
- Range -40°C +60°C,
- Humidity: 95%,
- Size : 265 x 165 x 100 mm,
- Weight : 1,4kg (mounting kit included),
- Spectrum analysis compliant,
- Backup batteries to allow the clean shut down of applications in case of a power cut,
- Casing: IP67 Alu (Back), Polycarbonate (Front), Inox (mounting kit),
- Surge protection of the RF LoRa link (option),
- CPU: ARM Cortex A9,
- DDRAM 256MB,
- 8GB eMMC (6GB available for user).
*The AS923 version is compatible with Japan.
|Solution Represented||Smart Agriculture, Smart Cities, Energy and Utilities, Smart Building|
|Gateway Type||Outdoor Gateway|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||5|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||15|
|Sensor sensibility||Rx Sensitivity: -141 dBm (SF12)|
|LoRa Class||Class A, Class B, Class C|
|Operating Temperature (min to max)||Range -40°C +60°C|
|Environmental conditions||Humidity: 95%|
Seller commercial condition
Seller shipping condition
No questions asked yet.