LoRa SPY T4 Temperature Sensor for pipe of hot water systems - 12398 - EU868
Designed for monitoring the HW system, the LoRa® SPY T4 measures and records the temperature inside the pipes using an external surface PT 100 probe, with cable ties without damaging it.
Key features highlights :
- LoRa Alliance Certification
- Easy-to-read LCD Display
- Status and alarm Led indicators
- On/Off touch sensitive button
- Measurement range: -40°C to +85°C
- Accuracy at 55°C: +/-0.3°C on a copper pipe and +/- 0.5°C on a C-PVC pipe
- Memory: 10 000 data points
- Sensor: External PT100
- Resolution: 0.01
- Transmission range: up to 16 km (open field)
- Measuring interval: user configurable from 1 min to 12 hours
- Transmission and recording interval: user configurable from 1 min to 24 hours
- Operating conditions: -30°C to +70°C
- Power supply: User replaceable, non-rechargeable 3.6v battery
- Battery life: 2 to 4 years
- Casing: Polycarbonate
The LoRa SPY T4 temperature sensor is one of the products of the long-range, wireless JRI MySirius Monitoring Solution which includes a range of different high precision data loggers, each developed for a specific use case: temperature, temperature-humidity, door opening, pressure, CO2, gas, pulse/event monitoring, …
The LoRa® SPY T4 measures and records the temperature inside the pipes using an external surface PT 100 probe
Designed for monitoring the HW system, it can be fastened to the pipe with cable ties without damaging it. The reflector eliminates the influence of the external temperature on the quality of the measurement inside the pipe.
Data are sent to the JRI secure Cloud by LoRaWANTM network of the telecom operators members of the LoRa AllianceTM, or by a local network.
In case of threshold excursions, real-time alerts are sent.
The LoRa SPY T4 is provided with status Led lights, an On/Off touch sensitive button, and features a magnet and built-in mounting holes which make it very easy to install.
The JRI in-house COFRAC (ISO 17025) certified metrology laboratory provides both on site and off site calibration services of the sensors.
The LoRa SPY T4 temperature sensor complies with current regulations: CE, RoHS, FCC, ETS 300-328.
|Manufacturer Part number||12398|
|RF Region||EU868 - Europe 863-870MHz|
|Solution Represented||Health, Smart Industries, Transportation, Other|
|Power supply||Rechargeable battery|
|Output throughput (mW)||25 mW|
|Certification||LoRa® Alliance, CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Lead-time if backordered (in working days)||30 days|
|Is available for sale||Yes|
|Lead-time if in Stock (in working days)||10 days|
No questions asked yet.