Milesight AM103L-LoRaWAN Indoor Air Quality Sensor (3 in 1)
AM103L is a compact indoor ambience monitoring sensor for measurement of temperature, humidity and CO2.
Key features highlights :
- Integrated with multiple sensors like humidity, temperature, and CO2
- Equipped with traffic light indicator to indicate multi-level CO2 threshold alarms
- More than 3 years of work without replacing batteries
- Built-in NFC for easy configuration
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Quick and easy management with Milesight IoT Cloud solution
AM103 is a compact indoor ambience monitoring sensor for measurement of temperature, humidity and CO2. AM103 is widely used for office, store, classroom, hospital, etc.
Apart from screen display, sensor data can also be transmitted using LoRaWAN®. With this low-power technology, AM103 can work for more than 3 years with 2 replaceable batteries. Combining with Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway and Milesight IoT Cloud solution, users can manage all sensor data remotely and visually.
|Product Attributes||Dev kit|
|Product Capabilities||Air humidity sensor, Air temperature sensor, Carbon dioxide (CO₂) Sensor|
|LoRa Class||Class A|
|Use Case||Air quality monitoring|
|Solution Represented||Home, Smart Building|
|Power supply||Replaceable battery|
|Battery specification (Wh)||2 × 2700 mAh ER14505 Li-SOCl2 Replaceable Batteries|
|Battery type||Lithium metal|
|Operating Temperature (min to max)||-20°C to +60°C|
Seller commercial condition
Seller shipping condition
No questions asked yet.