Milesight AM307-LoRaWAN Indoor Air Quality Sensor (7 in 1)
AM307 is a compact indoor ambience monitoring sensor for measurement of temperature, humidity, light, CO2 concentration, TVOC, barometric pressure and motion.
Key features highlights :
- Integrated with multiple sensors like temperature, humidity, light, CO2 concentration, barometric pressure, etc.
- Multiple display modes and clear emoticons to easily understand the comfort levels via screen
- Support batteries or DC power supply
- Equipped with traffic light indicator and buzzer to indicate device status and threshold alarms
- Able to store locally more than 18, 000 records of 512 KB in total
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Quick and easy management with Milesight IoT Cloud
AM300 series is a compact indoor ambience monitoring sensor for measurement of temperature, humidity, light, CO2 concentration, TVOC, barometric pressure and motion. The data will be shown on the E-ink screen in real-time, which helps to measure the indoor environment and comfort. AM300 series is widely used for offices, stores, classrooms, hospitals, etc.
Sensor data is transmitted using LoRaWAN® technology. Combining Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway and Milesight IoT Cloud, users can manage all sensor data remotely and visually.
|Product Attributes||Dev kit|
|LoRa Class||Class A|
|Solution Represented||Health, Home, Smart Building|
|Power supply||Replaceable battery|
|Battery specification (Wh)||4 × 2700 mAh ER14505 Li-SOCl2 Replaceable Batteries or Type-C Port|
|Battery type||Lithium metal|
|Other interfaces||Type-C Port|
|Operating Temperature (min to max)||-20°C - 60°C (E-Ink Screen: 0°C - 40°C)|
|User manual url (wysiwig preferred)||https://resource.milesight-iot.com/milesight/document/am300-series-user-guide-en.pdf|
Seller commercial condition
Seller shipping condition
No questions asked yet.