Milesight EM300-TH Temperature & Humidity Sensor
EM300-TH is a compact environment monitoring sensor for measurement of temperature and humidity and transmitting data using LoRaWAN® technology.
Key features highlights :
- Embedded with Sensirion high-precision sensor chip
- Ultra-wide-distance transmission up to line of sight of 10km
- IP67 UV-resistant and waterproof enclosure for harsh environment applications
- Built-in 4000 mAh replaceable battery and works for 5 years without replacement
- Equipped with NFC for easily configuration
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Quick and easy management with Milesight IoT Cloud solution
EM300-TH is a compact environment monitoring sensor for measurement of temperature and humidity and transmitting data using LoRaWAN® technology. With this low power consumption technology, EM300-TH can work up to 5 years with 4000 mAh battery. Combining with Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway and Milesight IoT Cloud solution, users can manage all sensor data remotely and visually.
EM300-TH is widely used for both indoor and outdoor applications such as offices, hospitals, factories, greenhouses, etc.
|Product Attributes||Dev kit|
|Product Capabilities||Air humidity sensor, Air temperature sensor|
|LoRa Class||Class A|
|Use Case||Air quality monitoring|
|Solution Represented||Smart Agriculture, Smart Cities, Smart Industries, Smart Building|
|Power supply||Replaceable battery|
|Battery specification (Wh)||1 × 4000 mAh ER18505 Li-SOCL2 battery (extendable to 2 batteries)|
|Battery type||Lithium metal|
Seller commercial condition
Seller shipping condition
No questions asked yet.